NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

Seeing the progress Wendell Moore and Mark Williams have taken and the way the team is constructed, I’m still bothered that DJ Steward entered the draft instead of coming back for his sophomore year. He could have developed into the backup PG, maybe even replacing Roach as the starting PG for the team. At worse he would’ve been the Sixth Man/“Sixth Starter”.

I’m all for the guys entering the draft early but Steward is one of the decision that I questioned at the time and it became even more questionable once he wasn’t drafted.

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

oh now u dont care? it was all cool when houston lost to wisconsin.  now memphis lost to a worse iowa st team and you quiet like a church moose.  it gets quiet when facts get thrown around!

Wait...Iowa State is worse than Wisconsin? You're kidding right?

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

oh now u dont care? it was all cool when houston lost to wisconsin.  now memphis lost to a worse iowa st team and you quiet like a church moose.  it gets quiet when facts get thrown around!

I am still 100% confident that Memphis wins the AAC and sweeps Houston.

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Wait...Iowa State is worse than Wisconsin? You're kidding right?

Regardless you'd expect a team that had as much roster turnover as any program in the country and who's 2 best players are true freshmen to have growing pains early in the season. It's not about peaking in November. His obsession with Memphis is almost as bad as yours with Duke.

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Regardless you'd expect a team that had as much roster turnover as any program in the country and who's 2 best players are true freshmen to have growing pains early in the season. It's not about peaking in November. His obsession with Memphis is almost as bad as yours with Duke.

moving the goalposts.   love it.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

you joking right?  iowa st went freaking 2-22 last season and finished last in the big 12.

You're having a hard time with the fact that last year holds no bearing on this season. They are 6-0 with wins over Xavier and Memphis. Wisconsin lost to Providence already and struggled with Saint Mary's. I'm also pretty sure I now far more about the two programs than you do. 

TJ Otzelberger is legit, Tyrese Hunter is a future star and they are a totally different team than last year. 

But I wouldn't expect you to know a damn thing about them lol

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You're having a hard time with the fact that last year holds no bearing on this season. They are 6-0 with wins over Xavier and Memphis. Wisconsin lost to Providence already and struggled with Saint Mary's. I'm also pretty sure I now far more about the two programs than you do. 

TJ Otzelberger is legit, Tyrese Hunter is a future star and they are a totally different team than last year. 

But I wouldn't expect you to know a damn thing about them lol

i guarantee wisconsin has a better season than iowa st.

and i watch way more cbb than u so i clearly know who they are clown.

Edited by Texansfan713

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

i guarantee wisconsin finishes with a better record than iowa st this season. 

and i watch way more cbb than u so i clearly know who they are clown.

Oh I'll take that bet and run with it. Loser leaves? Or you gonna renege on this one too?