Bengals vs. Browns - CARPALICIOUS

theJ

13 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

The thing is, I don’t think Zac Taylor is a bad coach. I think he’s surrounded himself with bad coaches. 

Building your staff is a key part of being the head man.  Loyalty can be a good thing, but when you had to scramble to build your staff because you were the last hire of the cycle is going to cripple him if he doesn't upgrade in some spots.

23 hours ago, Johnny Nix said:

The thing is, I don’t think Zac Taylor is a bad coach. I think he’s surrounded himself with bad coaches. 

If he re-staffs for next year, i'm good with that.  but if his intention to keep the current staff in place, i'd like to see him go.  There are some very obvious with this staff that he's not addressed, and have been a problem since day 1 of his tenure.

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Building your staff is a key part of being the head man.  Loyalty can be a good thing, but when you had to scramble to build your staff because you were the last hire of the cycle is going to cripple him if he doesn't upgrade in some spots.

Thing is, this is year 2.  He could have made some corrections this last offseason, but didn't really change anything.