5 up, 5 down

LETSGOBROWNIES

Since @buno67 is too good to do the dirty work, here ya go.

UP

1. Baker.  Duh.

2. Higgins.  Maybe he’s not a practice player or a great blocker or whatever, but the dude produces.

3. Myles and Denzel.  I’m not sure we have another defensive player capable of being even minimally impactful.

4. Stefanski.  Great game plan and adjustments on the fly.

5. Baby Gronk (Bryant).  Dude simply makes the plays that come his way.  Nothing wild or electric, just steady hands and an ability to get open.

*win bonus*

6. We’re 5-2.  That’s five wins, 2 losses.  Imagine that.

Down

1. Sendejo.  He’s not leaving this list any time soon.

2. Vernon.  Him either apparently.  At some point he has to actually do something. Thus far his best stat is “plays where he almost did something” (hurries).

3.  Eff it, the whole defense not names Myles or Denzel. It’s as if no one is capable of stepping up and being a playmaker, even for small stretches. Mitchell and Goodson have played solid, veteran football, but that’s about it.

No more, I’m not gonna complain too much about a win.

Edited by LETSGOBROWNIES
  • Like 1

I agree with this but I'll add one more up and down.

Up: OL - I know it was against a bad Cincinnati DL, but they bounced back after being dominated by Pittsburgh's front seven. Gave Baker plenty of time and the running game was better. But we still need Teller back as Chris Hubbard ain't it.

Down: Terrance Mitchell - He's a dude who I actually usually like and defend, but he sucked yesterday. And gave up the easiest INT which would have likely sealed the deal and prevented a lot of stress to Browns fans around the world.

• Like 1

Ok, I’ll highlight one more down, Takitaki.

Dude has been a starter all season and has no sacks, one QB hit, no TFL, no picks, no FF, no hurries, no FR.  

He’s done nothing other than sometimes tackle the dude who’s running right at him.

He’s not a rookie and was a relativity high pick.  We simply need more of a contribution from him.

Up:

1. Mayfield - best game I’ve seen a Browns QB have with all the pressure in the world

2. Stefanski - this team has so much composure. Play calling is beautiful, and we are 5-2.

3. Upcoming Receivers - Higgins, DPJ, Bryant, Njoku, all played great and we neeed them stepping up

4. Denzel Ward - beast

5. Myles Garrett - beast

Down

1. Sendejo - in our 5 wins he’s been our worst player 5 times. The fact he hasn’t lost us a game yet is a minor miracle, but it will happen eventually he also hurts our own layers with reckless tackles. 

2. Linebackers - they all stink

3. PIT/BAL - sucks we are 5-2 and barely have a prayer to win the division

4. Parkey - I still have little faith in him and I think he would have missed the game tying kick

5. Injuries - keep piling up 

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Since @buno67 is too good to do the dirty work, here ya go.

UP

2. Higgins.   not a practice player or a great blocker

3. Myles and Denzel.  I’m not sure we have another defensive player capable of being even minimally impactful.

5. Baby Gronk (Bryant).  Nothing wild or electric

6. 2 losses

Why so negative, those are supposed to be ups. You're turning into... well most of the forum 😝

11 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

1. Mayfield - best game I’ve seen a Browns QB have with all the pressure in the world

Pressure to win, yes. Pressure from the defense, not so much. Yeah he escaped a couple times but the pass protection did very well and it showed (or the Bengals pass rush did poorly).

45 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Ok, I’ll highlight one more down, Takitaki.

Dude has been a starter all season and has no sacks, one QB hit, no TFL, no picks, no FF, no hurries, no FR.  

He’s done nothing other than sometimes tackle the dude who’s running right at him.

He’s not a rookie and was a relativity high pick.  We simply need more of a contribution from him.

Agreed. Dude just sucks. I can only remember him making one pretty good play all year. I wasn't a fan of the pick at the time and he's done nothing to prove that he was a guy even worthy of being drafted, let alone being a third round pick.