BDL 2020 Week 8 - Rome Eternals @ Berlin Blitzkrieg

rackcs

Rome Eternals @ Berlin Blitzkrieg  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Berlin Blitzkrieg

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2020 at 05:10 AM

Went back and forth on this one over the past couple of days. I think Pheltz once again sums up my thoughts pretty well. Rome for the upset. Get out of my head old man.

1 hour ago, pheltzbahr said:

Rome did a nice job identifying Berlin's weakness at LB with the heavy set run scheme.  I think they have a lot of success on the ground as Berlin didn't seem to address the run game at all.  I liked Berlin throwing different looks at Herbert, but I think from what I've seen, not having it all fall on him is the way to go.  Godgers showed his mortality this week, but that doesn't change my opinion of him, he's going to have success here no matter how leet Rome thinks their CBs are.  Problem is, I think Rodgers has to make it all happen this week with an admittedly weak running game and a WR group that is good, but there isn't a game changer in there imo and Rome can handle that.  I like Rome in what might be considered a big upset, but these teams aren't too far off from each other on overall talent.

• Like 1