Colts Vs Ravens

Warhorse

Ok...watcha got? I felt good about the team before the Covid stuff happened to the Ravens. This is a game they should win based on their strength (Lamar's running ability), to our run defense. Not too many Ravens boards are even talking about this game. Here is my favorite post I found out there today.....

hard to know with the covid situation being what it is. If healthy I think we blow them out 30-3.

Rivers arm isn't NFL caliber anymore. He can still read defenses with the best of them but I suspect he will be picked. Their defense doesn't scare me either.

5 hours ago, Warhorse said:

Ok...watcha got? I felt good about the team before the Covid stuff happened to the Ravens. This is a game they should win based on their strength (Lamar's running ability), to our run defense. Not too many Ravens boards are even talking about this game. Here is my favorite post I found out there today.....

hard to know with the covid situation being what it is. If healthy I think we blow them out 30-3.

Rivers arm isn't NFL caliber anymore. He can still read defenses with the best of them but I suspect he will be picked. Their defense doesn't scare me either.

Please (as a person who lives in the NY Metro area ) lets not go down to the level of the NY Giants/NY Jets fan forum that lately seem to celebrate the weaknesses of their next opponents (injuries and/or Covid 19) and keep lowering and lowering  what I call "Level of Performance" bar ......Or as I say in more laymen's language ........LETS STOP ROOTING FOR THE OTHER TEAM TO SUCK  !!!!!!!!( That is a lazy way to root for your team....Like Jets/Giants fans are doing now)!!!!!!!!!!! >>>>>>>" Excellence must be pursued, it must be wooed with all of one’s might and every bit of effort that we have each day there’s a new encounter, each week is a new challenge." <<<<<< From an article about Vince lombardi quotes . Article link >>>>> https://www.goalcast.com/2018/05/30/vince-lombardi-quotes-appreciate-excellence/

So I’m going to just go ahead and say that the people who still question Rivers arm haven’t watched any of his throws this season? 

One of the few defenses better then ours just helped beat the Ravens so I’m not certain why they aren’t a little afraid. Those Ravens fans probably don’t realize how good Kenny Moore is or how Xavier Rhodes is having a revival season. (I also noticed that is definitely not from our Raven’s forum, good to know) 

Im only afraid of their TE just because we’ve never been good at stopping above average TEs. 

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 4:38 AM, Wyld Stallyns said:

So I’m going to just go ahead and say that the people who still question Rivers arm haven’t watched any of his throws this season? 

One of the few defenses better then ours just helped beat the Ravens so I’m not certain why they aren’t a little afraid. Those Ravens fans probably don’t realize how good Kenny Moore is or how Xavier Rhodes is having a revival season. (I also noticed that is definitely not from our Raven’s forum, good to know) 

Im only afraid of their TE just because we’ve never been good at stopping above average TEs. 

"Our Ravens forum" are unfortunately well aware of how the Colts especially on defense matchup well against our offense. With Ravens oline shuffle and against the interior pressure you guys are able to bring, I and other Ravens fans expect a gameplan similar to the Steelers with 4 man rushes dropping 7 back and then Darius Leonard to chase sideline to sideline. I doubt the defensive ends will crash in as hard on Lamar/go up field to prevent him from running as the steelers did, after Greg Roman put our option/pitch play on film last week.

Whether Rivers arm has declined or not, his ability to spread out the field if the Colts gameplan that way, is what will be able to pick us apart. I doubt you will be able to consistently run the ball.

If some of you find it difficult to understand why some Ravens fans try to play the underdog role, be reminded that our wins has been close to ugly, we have a lot of sloppy play with penalties, bad decisions and yet have been able to string together 4 quarters of good play from every unit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danand said:

If some of you find it difficult to understand why some Ravens fans try to play the underdog role, be reminded that our wins has been close to ugly, we have a lot of sloppy play with penalties, bad decisions and yet have been able to string together 4 quarters of good play from every unit. 

True. And Colt fans have not only dealt with an understandable amount of non respect from the media at large (some of it well deserved), but an even greater amount from some of our own limp spined fan base. In all, I find the Ravens fans to be pretty damned honest about themselves....much respect. 

This game could go so may damned ways, its hard to tell.