Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Yeap talked to X as well he is going to be a owner this year for sure just had to step away from LM, Sllim make the changes needed we have to get rid of a few owners get the league down in size to active owners. The draft don't start normally till mid Feb anyway and now we have less teams should go even faster. I myself ready to protect my Championship & go for it again.

57 minutes ago, LION KING said:

Yeap talked to X as well he is going to be a owner this year for sure just had to step away from LM, Sllim make the changes needed we have to get rid of a few owners get the league down in size to active owners. The draft don't start normally till mid Feb anyway and now we have less teams should go even faster. I myself ready to protect my Championship & go for it again.

Which owners are out?  I thought last I asked it was just TFC, X, and Detfan that had not said anything.  We need to do our pre draft reduction draft so need to keep those players separate still.

24 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Which owners are out?  I thought last I asked it was just TFC, X, and Detfan that had not said anything.  We need to do our pre draft reduction draft so need to keep those players separate still.

MHM and Herbie are the only ones confirmed out.

27 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

I'll be the **** who says it: do we really want someone in the league that can't be bothered to let us know if they're going to play or not? Isn't the problem that people aren't involved enough?

Detfan has been one of the most active owners in the league both in keeping his team competitive and lineups entered and discussion in the forum.  I wont trash him because he hasn't been around for a while as a lot of people haven't been around much.  We have time, I am not sure if he gets alerts from being @'d in the forum so will try it with a PM.  If that doesn't work, we will move on.

6 hours ago, Lions017 said:

I'll be the **** who says it: do we really want someone in the league that can't be bothered to let us know if they're going to play or not? Isn't the problem that people aren't involved enough?

I would normally agree with this, but I think Detfan is a good owner. He's always been super active in the league. He just doesn't care about the forum at all anymore.

No one cared about the forum. Forum based sites are going to the wayward unfortunately and only retain dedicated and invested posters. Unfortunately I see this league continuing to dwindle due to posters lives changing, lack of interest, etc.

I’m in for the long haul though and I’m hoping that I can commit to increased investment to stir others in conversation.

Archived