Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

On 6/16/2018 at 9:51 AM, diehardlionfan said:

You know your pitching implosion is complete when Kluber gets beat.

Not shocked at all every player has off days, batters go 0-3 all the time most average less then 1 hit in every 3 at bats so would a Starting pitcher go out every outing and pitch complete shutouts if they're good or great not a chance. Your lucky if any SP goes 2 or 3 straight outings getting quality starts let alone gives up less then 3 runs or less in them outings.

My bats were 1-33 yesterday, seriously about the only chance I have at even losing this week is that happening ! But it did.

This might be the worst trade I have ever made but adding a Mega Star Like Bryce Harper I am pulling the trigger!

Welcome to Novi Mister Harper !

I been talking with Herbie awhile of a deal we settle on no picks but 3 really good players back to him Goldie & Story were tough to part with but I am planning on keeping Rodgers no matter what I had to make a move with a keeper so now we will see how things work out!

This was my rebuilding year Martinez was getting traded some where no matter what at the deadline.

Just now, LION KING said:

This might be the worst trade I have ever made but adding a Mega Star Like Bryce Harper I am pulling the trigger!

Welcome to Novi Mister Harper !

I been talking with Herbie awhile of a deal we settle on no picks but 3 really good players back to him Goldie & Story were tough to part with but I am planning on keeping Rodgers no matter what I had to make a move with a keeper so now we will see how things work out!

This was my rebuilding year Martinez was getting traded some where no matter what at the deadline.

Good deal. Didn't wanna i initially deal harper, but this deal was too good. Mulled on it for a while, but i decided to do it to help me win now. Id like to make a move for a sure fire arm 

Archived