Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

36 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That was a rough week.  I'm on a steady decline after a solid start.

Yeah I was too now turning it around with some SP coming back & bats heating up but lets see how that trade effects everything going forward.

I feel Harper can replace Goldie production its Story / Martinez that is going to be rough. Those two pick ups of Castro and Kinsler need to keep heating up. @@

Ugh. My team is in the upper-half of the league in pretty much every category but I'm 4-6-1. I'm going to keep trying to compete for a while, but if I lose a couple more weeks, feel free to start making offers. I have a lot of players that should be useful - the only guys I absolutely don't want to trade are Albies and Nola. 

8 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Ugh. My team is in the upper-half of the league in pretty much every category but I'm 4-6-1. I'm going to keep trying to compete for a while, but if I lose a couple more weeks, feel free to start making offers. I have a lot of players that should be useful - the only guys I absolutely don't want to trade are Albies and Nola. 

I’m dealing one guy early I guess. 

Lions017 Sends:

Wil Myers

18th

17th

TimeForChange Sends:

PTBNL

2nd

8th

I’ve always been a huge fan of Myers so I’m glad I could grab him. I think I’m done making moves this year. 

I have a strong lineup with 7 or 8 players worthy of keeper spots. 

My pitching is going to be hit or miss but I’m going to ride the streamers and see what happens 

Archived