Week 11 Game Day Thread

naptownskinsfan

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

But even when you **** post, you have my likes LOL

We constantly used to bicker about how Chryst would keep Wisconsin where it's been as a program, but watching this team it's clear we've taken a step up. We're in the next tier below the NFL factories as long as Mertz is here. Beyond that, who knows. That's a problem for later.

I'm gonna savor this. This is like when Frank the Tank and Dekker both figured it out at once, just enjoy the ride. So yeah I'm ****posting for the next few years. @jrry32 won't be able to get the likes that I didn't used to get on Saturdays. Sorry bud.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We constantly used to bicker about how Chryst would keep Wisconsin where it's been as a program, but watching this team it's clear we've taken a step up. We're in the next tier below the NFL factories as long as Mertz is here. Beyond that, who knows. That's a problem for later.

I'm gonna savor this. This is like when Frank the Tank and Dekker both figured it out at once, just enjoy the ride. So yeah I'm ****posting for the next few years. @jrry32 won't be able to get the likes that I didn't used to get on Saturdays. Sorry bud.

I can accept a world where Florida and Wisconsin are both strong programs and FSU and Tennessee suck arse. EDIT: I'm indifferent towards Michigan, but Harbaugh sucking like this is enjoyable.

Edited by jrry32
  • Like 1