Week 11 Prospect Talk

rackcs

I'm unfortunately not going to be able to catch the noon games or most of the early afternoon ones. Not a whole lot that interests me tonight but I'll probably check out the South Carolina-Ole Miss game. Been hearing the hype for Jaycee Horn this year and want to check him out as I wasn't a huge fan of his tape from last year. Also definitely going to stay up and watch the Oregon State-Washington game. Liked Hamilcar Rashed Jr.'s tape last year and I'm excited to see more of him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Did you see where I mocked him to your team in BDL yesterday?

Nice.  No I didn’t,   was mainly checking out some guys I thought would be there  for the Chiefs...  If he’s that impressive most games I don’t see how he isn’t the 2nd OT off the board.  

53 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Nice.  No I didn’t,   was mainly checking out some guys I thought would be there  for the Chiefs...  If he’s that impressive most games I don’t see how he isn’t the 2nd OT off the board.  

I was watching I think his Duke game? And it was pretty rough but I've been mostly impressed with him otherwise. Against Duke he just played pretty soft, not finishing blocks, and looked a little confused in pass pro at times.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was watching I think his Duke game? And it was pretty rough but I've been mostly impressed with him otherwise. Against Duke he just played pretty soft, not finishing blocks, and looked a little confused in pass pro at times.

Duke has two very good pass rushers as well

Just now, Counselor said:

Duke has two very good pass rushers as well

My problem wasn't necessarily his performance stat wise but more just how he was playing. He was dancing around a lot and not getting push or finishing his blocks. That's the game I plan on cutting up for him so you'll see when I finish that.

• Like 1