BDL 2020 Week 11 - Seoul Dragons @ Hungary Hippos

rackcs

Seoul Dragons @ Hungary Hippos  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Seoul Dragons
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2020 at 05:01 AM

So apparently PR bases his game plans off the negative comments from his opponents previous matchup rather than his actual roster. Then gets it wrong, then decides to go next level and continue his recent trend of disrespecting opponents in game plans by then getting unnecessarily aggressive with me. Genius strategy!

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He was running a 3-4 base with no Aldon Smith in the lineup and he left Grady Jarrett out, you sensitive *****. If you based your gameplan off my comment but weren't smart enough to look up and down his roster, you deserve to lose. Clown.

I don't give a **** about losing. What I do care about is when you treat me like lesser than because of a ******* game plan. So again go **** yourself.

6 minutes ago, PR said:

I don't give a **** about losing. What I do care about is when you treat me like lesser than because of a ******* game plan. So again go **** yourself.

Treat you like a "lesser than". What does that even mean? Two straight weeks now you've been nonchalant about trashing your opponent, and it doesn't serve you well. Show me where I treated you any different than anyone else in this league before you crossed the line with me, and I'll gladly apologize. Until then, grow up, get tougher. 

Just now, Jlash said:

Treat you like a "lesser than". What does that even mean? Two straight weeks now you've been nonchalant about trashing your opponent, and it doesn't serve you well. Show me where I treated you any different than anyone else in this league before you crossed the line with me, and I'll gladly apologize. Until then, grow up, get tougher. 

I trashed Rome. What do I win?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Comparatively, this week I said he has no pass tush beyond Chubb.That was my one criticism. The rest has no criticism, no degredation of players etc. You jumped to compare it to the absolute lolfest of a strategy I had last week which was pure fun. 

Telling me that I shouldn't do something because it does not look good is treating me like a child or less than. I know about perceptions, I do not need a lesson on it. I did not ask for your personal feedback about my strategy writing nor asked to be criticized for something asinine. 

8 minutes ago, PR said:

Comparatively, this week I said he has no pass tush beyond Chubb.That was my one criticism. The rest has no criticism, no degredation of players etc. You jumped to compare it to the absolute lolfest of a strategy I had last week which was pure fun. 

Telling me that I shouldn't do something because it does not look good is treating me like a child or less than. I know about perceptions, I do not need a lesson on it. I did not ask for your personal feedback about my strategy writing nor asked to be criticized for something asinine. 

You don't need to ask for personal feedback, but that's what these threads are for. Maybe I take your game plans the wrong way or I'm just not a fan of the way you approach your opponent. I apologize if that makes you feel like a child. That's not the intent. I don't ever disrespect people on here like you did with me though. Get thicker skin.