• Jets vs Seahawks
    • Saints vs Eagles
    • Packers vs Lions
    • Washington vs 49ers
    • Falcons vs Chargers
    • Steelers vs Bills
    • Ravens vs Browns

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2020 at 05:30 AM

This week we are the Thursday night game.

Sunday Early:Chiefs vs Dolphins, Texans vs Bears, Broncos vs Panthers, Titans vs Jags, Vikings vs Bucs, Cardinals vs Giants, Cowboys vs Bengals

Sunday Late:Colts vs Raiders, Jets vs Seahawks, Saints vs Eagles, Packers vs Lions, Washington vs 49ers, Falcons vs Chargers

Sunday Night:Steelers vs Bills

Monday Night:Ravens vs Browns

Which games are you gonna watch? Or is our game on Thursday enough football for you this week? Lots of good looking games this week. Chiefs vs Dolphins, a struggling Vikings vs a struggling bucs, Colts vs Raiders, Steelers vs Bills, Ravens vs Browns. Those are the games I'm interested in watching.

Chiefs vs Fins. I do think the Fins manage to keep a bit of a lid on it. Under 30 points for KC would get my money. KC by about 8-10

Ravens vs Browns. Ravens to win because they own CLE it seems, even though CLE are better now

Vikings vs Bucs. To see if Tommy B can shut people up again

• Like 1

I picked the Colts v Raiders and Ravens v Browns games for rooting purposes. I guess we want the Colts and Browns to win to make sure we end up ahead of the Raiders and Ravens on the tie-breaker. Or do we want the Raiders to win in case we can end up ahead of the Colts and Raiders somehow?

I will watch the Bucs game as well - just to see if Arians and Brady got on the same apge over the bye week. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, scottishpatriot said:

I picked the Colts v Raiders and Ravens v Browns games for rooting purposes. I guess we want the Colts and Browns to win to make sure we end up ahead of the Raiders and Ravens on the tie-breaker. Or do we want the Raiders to win in case we can end up ahead of the Colts and Raiders somehow?

I will watch the Bucs game as well - just to see if Arians and Brady got on the same apge over the bye week. 

I don't know actually, good question.

so we are 10th...

9th Ravens: @ Cleveland, vs Jags, vs Giants, @ Bengals 

I've got these all as wins. They own CLE and CIN, they are simply better than the other two. Slight chance Giants do them

Ravens 11-5

8th Raiders: vs Colts, vs Chargers, vs Dolphins, @ Broncos 

I could see some upsets here, to be honest. Potential they lose one of those final 2 games - @ denver is a weird game, last of the season, possibly snowing, Denver playing spoil. It's their equivalent of us always going to Miami to try and secure stuff

Raiders 9-7

7th Colts: @Raiders, vs Texans, @ Steelers, vs Jags

not getting much help there. They may even beat the underwhelming steelers

Colts 11-5

6th Dolphins: vs Chiefs, vs Patriots, @ Raiders, @ Bills

That's better....I've given us the win because in this scenerio of finding ways into playoffs, we need this game. 

Dolphins 9-7

IMO - we need to root against Miami and Las Vegas. The others have too easy a schedule to help us out.

Of course, we need to do our part too. We have tie breakers over both, and we can ONLY drop one game.

Edited by Hunter2_1

Literally, only an assassination attempt can stop Mahomes..

So we already know a 24 point lead going into the 2nd half isn't enough, we now know they can still win fairly comfortably whilst throwing 3 picks.

So you need a +4 turnover outcome (minimum) AND a 30 point lead. Then you may beat KC.

45 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Someone tell me how anyone is going to stop them?

I'll take a shot.  They will win the SB only four more years. Terek Hill will be 30 years old and will lose his speed to father time. Mahomes is great however IMO Hill is just (almost) as valuable to the Chief success. Hill give the Chiefs so much more than his skill at WR. He changes the game for opposing defenses which have to design specail covrage for him that lets all the other weapons be more effective.

I know its a loooong shot but I'm hoping that the case. 😟    Watch next years draft the Chiefs will draft Terek Hill's clone ----   Rondale Moore !

Edited by m haynes

13 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I'll take a shot.  They will win the SB only four more years. Terek Hill will be 30 years old and will lose his speed to father time. Mahomes is great however IMO Hill is just (almost) as valuable to the Chief success. Hill give the Chiefs so much more than his skill at WR. He changes the game for opposing defenses which have to design specail covrage for him that lets all the other weapons be more effective.

I know its a loooong shot but I'm hoping that the case. 😟    Watch next years draft the Chiefs will draft Terek Hill's clone ----   Rondale Moore !

So Hill losing his speed and/or leaving the team. Yep, I guess you're right, that will change so much. Hill is extremely valuable.

I'm honestly the sports fans version of shell shocked with this KC team. Biggest threat to our 'dynasty' and its legacy, IMO. Over Manning and the Colts, Manning and the Broncos, Harbaugh's Ravens, The Steelers etc.