NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Thoughts on this 12 team draft... picked 6th stats are points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, DD and TD’s...

Curry

Ayton

Siakam

Sabonis

Porter Jr 

Warren

Wendell Carter

Wiseman

Graham 

Cousins

Curry

Edwards 

Powell

traded Wiseman and Graham for Sexton as I needed a guard. Dropped Powell for THT, Picked up Tristan Thompson

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Who are some rookies or second year guys that have stood out so far for your guys teams?

I like Okoro from Cleveland. Could be a sleeper ROY 

I think Barrett is gonna average 18-20 a game this year as well

Lonnie walker is in his 3rd year but I think he could take the MIP award 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Thoughts on this 12 team draft... picked 6th stats are points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, DD and TD’s...

Curry

Ayton

Siakam

Sabonis

Porter Jr 

Warren

Wendell Carter

Wiseman

Graham 

Cousins

Curry

Edwards 

Powell

traded Wiseman and Graham for Sexton as I needed a guard. Dropped Powell for THT, Picked up Tristan Thompson

Idk how deep it was but I suspect cousins will only average 8 points 5 rebounds

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

THT looks like a baller, I loved him coming out. The Lakers really might have something with him. 

He was the 46th overall pick. Gonna be real interesting to see where people would have him going in a redraft.

Obviously its way too early for those kinds of talks/articles, but yeah. 

Bol Bol (44th overall) for this as well. Pretty sure the word was the Lakers were trying to target him. 

Both are very intriguing players with wild physical measurements. Really interested to see how they progress this season.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He was the 46th overall pick. Gonna be real interesting to see where people would have him going in a redraft.

I liked him a lot and thought he should've been a 1st round pick. He played pretty well in the G-League last season and was the youngest player in the 2019 draft. If he's a legit role player for you guys, sheesh, by far the deepest team in the league. I was critical of Rob P before but hats off to him, he has done an excellent job of adding talent around LeBron. 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I forget who on twitter, but I remember them saying he would be such a good fit on the Nuggets or Clippers. Glad he went to you guys lol.

Gonna be streaming Nuggets games a good amount this year. 

it's gonna be a fun season as a fan. a lot of new faces. we pretty much had the same team the last 2 years