NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Vogel knows this. Trez is bound to play center more than we would like in the regular season cause AD doesn't really wanna do the dirty work all year. Obviously if we had Dwight or another center to throw in there for small stretches that would mitigate the amount we need to put Trez in at the 5 right now, but we don't have that at the moment, so it is what it is. When the playoffs come around it will be mainly AD at the 5 as the rotation gets condensed.

The point I was making is we need Gasol to fill the C position and minutes IMO. Probably not his game. He's never been a low post animal - and - he may be a few years past being the best he can be........thats to be determined. 

I dont want AD banging down low. I think it takes away from his overall game when he's got to go mano y mano and be banging with the bruisers in the league. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

The point I was making is we need Gasol to fill the C position and minutes IMO. Probably not his game. He's never been a low post animal - and - he may be a few years past being the best he can be........thats to be determined. 

I dont want AD banging down low. I think it takes away from his overall game when he's got to go mano y mano and be banging with the bruisers in the league. 

I'm not saying I want AD to do that right now. Just saying you gotta live with it right now cause Dwight didn't re-sign and we didn't bring in another big. Would've rather signed a center than Quinn Cook. Still don't understand that signing.

8 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

schroder did not get the better of him lol, just take the l. dame had better numbers and got the win. also didn't really like schroder forcing some of his drives late in the game with lebron and AD not being involved. but oh well. this game meant more to the blazers for sure.

If you say so bro. Other people that watched saw the same thing.

Like it's okay. This doesn't mean Schroder is close to Lillard lol.

Also, Dennis was +8 tonight.... Dame was -10. Don't wanna hear anything about the win. That was a team effort and due to Lillard's teammates bringing it.

and there's plenty of people who gonna tell you that 31 points on 10/16 ain't being held in check lol. cmon mang i know you hyperbolic about the lakers but if that's being held in check, then god dang, dame is the best player of all time. i ain't sayin schroeder didn't ball out, he did in fact do that but i wouldn't say he held anyone in check. 

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

AD was +5 and gasol +14 and they got their ***** busted all night lol, it's a flawed stat in this context for sure 

Dame had 5 turnovers and Schroder was the best player on the Lakers tonight other than maybe LeBron. No crap its flawed stat, but Schroder did play better tonight.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

and there's plenty of people who gonna tell you that 31 points on 10/16 ain't being held in check lol. cmon mang i know you hyperbolic about the lakers but if that's being held in check, then god dang, dame is the best player of all time. i ain't sayin schroeder didn't ball out, he did in fact do that but i wouldn't say he held anyone in check. 

Again you acting like he scored 31 on Schroder lol. 6 of those points were BS on Dennis. That dribble move for the and 1 late was nice though.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dame had 5 turnovers and Schroder was the best player on the Lakers tonight other than maybe LeBron. No crap its flawed stat, but Schroder did play better tonight.

interesting you'd use a stat you know sucks but ok bud!!! you got it schroeder held lillard in check!!!

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I didn't say it sucked, but its flawed without context like most stats.

Watch the tape bud.

I already watched the game and saw no one hold lillard in check as he scored 30+ but if it makes you feel better about losing a game you should have won then i respect your feelings about it

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I already watched the game and saw no one hold lillard in check as he scored 30+ but if it makes you feel better about losing a game you should have won then i respect your feelings about it

Schroder busted Dame on offense and did way better than him on defense too. Notice how Schroder took him most of the time he was in the game and Dame didn’t want that problem on the other end.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Schroder busted Dame on offense and did way better than him on defense too. Notice how Schroder took him most of the time he was in the game and Dame didn’t want that problem on the other end.

and still scored over 30 and won the game, i'm sure he's still thinking about dodging the bullet of guarding schroeder