WFT signs Mychal Kendricks, SDH to IR

Slappy Mc

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This seems like a really silly signing. I’ll never forget Jordan Reed just embarrassing this guy non-stop one game. 

Jordan Reed embarrassed every LB & S in his prime, most corners couldn’t even cover him, so that’s not an issue to me.

We need bodies at Lb, at least he can give us info for the Eagles game. I don’t think he’s going to be starting this week - maybe next week vs the Eagles.

I hope they start Jared’s Norris over Thomas Davis at SLB, at least Noris is an high effort guy like Will Compton type. Bostic at MLB & your boy Hudson at WLB. When we’re in nickel, Norris is off the field & Moreland comes on.

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

We have two games left in a playoff push, and we need bodies at linebacker right now.  I told you, we might have to be the next guys up.  At least Danny is putting the private jet to use.  

😂 You ready to strap up? I’m 41, 5’5, 200 pounds ... about 40 pounds over weight but I’ll strap it up and give it my all! I did do some squats today for my fatarse at my sisters garage gym! 😂 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 3:54 PM, Thaiphoon said:

In 2018, Kendricks pleaded guilty to insider trading while he was a member of the Browns. He still has not served a prison sentence given a series of sentencing delays.

Only including this because it may affect how long he's here. Please do not discuss anything other than the impact to the team.

So with that in mind, even if he does well, we still need to act like he's not here when trying to fill out the roster. 

So, obviously he's the "inside" linebacker, right?

• Like 2