? Week Six: Bucs (2-2) @ Cardinals (2-3)

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wonder what's up with him. He was so aggressive all off-season and preseason. Now he's playing 10 yards off the LOS.

Lost his confidence. He was getting beat deep in that MIN game and he's been playing off the ball ever since. VG3 needs to regain it back quickly or its going to be a long season for him. Usually you play off coverage to help drive off the ball on in routes or out routes. VG3 is like 22? I was expecting him to be much better this year but he looks like a rookie all over again.

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Lost his confidence. He was getting beat deep in that MIN game and he's been playing off the ball ever since. VG3 needs to regain it back quickly or its going to be a long season for him. Usually you play off coverage to help drive off the ball on in routes or out routes. VG3 is like 22? I was expecting him to be much better this year but he looks like a rookie all over again.

McClain and Hargreaves have to be better.  What is frustrating is Hargreaves puts himself in a position with his footwork to drive on the ball, but has zero confidence to follow through.   Outside of the pick 6, McClain has been pretty bad.  Hopefully Kwon and David return to solidify the middle of the field.  Evans and Ward should start together.   Let Evans play centerfield and use his athleticism to cover ground.  I like Ward playing close to the line of scrimmage in run support out of all the safety options.

BUCCANEERS
LB Kwon Alexander (hamstring) - limited
DE Robert Ayers (back) - limited
LB Lavonte David (ankle) - limited
C Ali Marpet (illness) - limited
S Josh Robinson (consussion) - full
DE Ryan Russell (shoulder) - did not participate
S Keith Tandy (hip) - limited
S T.J. Ward (hip) - limited

CARDINALS
G Alex Boone (chest) - limited
WR Josh Brown (quad) - limited
LB Josh Byrnes (hamstring) - limited
LB Karlos Dansby (hamstring) - limited
OT D.J. Humphries (knee) - limited
LB Josh Mauro (elbow) - limited
WR J.J. Nelson (hamstring) - limited
DL RObert Nkemdiche (calf) - limited
DL Corey Peters (knee) - limited
CB Patrick Peterson (quad) - limited
DL Olsen Pierre (ankle) - did not participate
OT Jared Veldheer (knee) - limited
DL Xavier Williams (shoulder) - limited

16 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

Hey guys, would like some fantasy advice. I may be forced to start either or Adam Humphries or John Brown this week. Who would you go with? 

Hump could catch seven balls this week. But he'd only get 70 yards and probably no TDs. And he's healthy.

Brown is going against VHIII and McClain, who have both sucked this year. He's got a chance to put up yards and TDs. But he's a little banged up.

I'd say Hump will probably get you five or six points. Brown could get you anywhere from two to 12. 

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Seems kinda odd, in terms of continuity. But it makes sense when we're deciding which guy to resign this off-season, if we resign either one.

This is the dumbest crap I ever seen. It makes no sense to play Smith in between games especially when there isn't much of a difference between one another. That and the fact Smith is walking penalty whenever he comes on the field.

36 minutes ago, indifference said:

This is the dumbest crap I ever seen. It makes no sense to play Smith in between games especially when there isn't much of a difference between one another. That and the fact Smith is walking penalty whenever he comes on the field.

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Offense wasnt great, but 4th quarter inside the 20, I think around 8 minutes left down 16-7.  First down, Brate has football hit him in the stomach in the end zone, drop.  Gets to 3rd and goal from the 3, Jameis runs into the end zone, but Smith illegal hands to the face negates TD run.  Replay 3rd down from the 13, incomplete pass to Evans.  Folk shanks the 34 yard FG, which is basically ball game ending his career.

The dual starter is garbage.  Pamphile is a much better paas protector, which I ll take trying to keep healthy my QB.

Btw, its time for Hargreaves to show something.  If not they have to rotate Smith.  I know he wasnt good against Minny, bur Hargreaves has to get the message the 8 yard cushion has to stop now.  If he was even average, I really believe this would an upper third defense.

Archived