Week 6 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) VS Los Angeles Rams (3-2)

.Buzz

Hey fellas, good game. I hope Fournette is okay. That guy is a future superstar. Your defense is really tough. I gotta say that I was baffled by Marrone's decision to kick the FG there, but it doesn't much matter. The Rams special teams won the game for us today. Good luck moving forward.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Hey fellas, good game. I hope Fournette is okay. That guy is a future superstar. Your defense is really tough. I gotta say that I was baffled by Marrone's decision to kick the FG there, but it doesn't much matter. The Rams special teams won the game for us today. Good luck moving forward.

Same to you.

ST can't do what they did and expect to win a game with our situation at QB. It just can't. 

I'm frustrated with the pass game/playcalling, but Blake hasn't turned it over which has caused us to be in every game. That late game situation I'd rather just air it out and see what happens, but still. The rest of the game I get the whole check down play after play. Play safe, let our D ball out, run it down a teams throw with LF/Ivory. If our ST wouldn't have **** the bed, than this game is a lot closer/may have a different outcome.

10/20 for 120 (6.0 YPA), 68.75 QB rating against soft coverage that let the receivers run wide open far more than we have let anybody run around. He missed a lot of wide open guys. Only thing that even lets the box score look respectable is a 4 yard shovel pass.

well, it's a week after a win, what did we expect

Bortles is still complete garbage, probably isn't good enough to even warrant being active at this point. Regardless, he'll live to see the rest of the year

Special teams is apparently a dumpster fire? Myers needs to be cut before the team leaves the stadium

the decision to kick a 54 yard field goal on 2nd down was just beautiful though. I mean, horrible decision, but it was pretty hilarious.

This team isn't good. We're surviving on a few really god damn good defensive players and Fournette. Can't last.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Tempted to nuke that account and deal with the heat from it. 

not smart, especially given that we have mods on this forum (FF, not jags board) who have openly wished for players to get ALS who faced no consequence. 

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

well, it's a week after a win, what did we expect

Bortles is still complete garbage, probably isn't good enough to even warrant being active at this point. Regardless, he'll live to see the rest of the year

Special teams is apparently a dumpster fire? Myers needs to be cut before the team leaves the stadium

the decision to kick a 54 yard field goal on 2nd down was just beautiful though. I mean, horrible decision, but it was pretty hilarious.

This team isn't good. We're surviving on a few really god damn good defensive players and Fournette. Can't last.

I feel the opposite. This team IS good, but we have a QB who is bottom 2-3 in the league that can't hit a 5 yard out route.

Defense is loaded with talent, Fournette has been an absolute monster. OL for the most part has done a decent job, although that pass rush today did get some good pressure (although there was two of the sacks where Blake made stupid decisions that I'd probably put on him before I did the OL).

Just now, Jaguarfan said:

I’m completely certain I have never seen a team actually do this before, despite all the announcers always bringing it up as an option. To see this team be the one to do it, with a Kicker that insanely bad is just amazing. 

Archived