The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

2 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

X and I go back to like previous website over decade again. 

think that was just sideways from a miscommunication of theory.

he's great guy really 

I’m sure he’s a wonderful guy…and a can’t wait to destroy him when I finally build the team up 🤣

9 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Got in.

what's draft order 

Everything is on the first page of this thread. Read the first two posts. The first includes league info/trades/draft order…the second is our constitution. I highly recommend you look at league settings and position requirements on the ESPN website. 

There are 12 keepers, but there are positional maxes. You can only keep 2 QBs, and can only roster 3 QBs on your active roster. So…you could keep Jackson and Pickett, then draft an addition QB. But if you finish the season with three QBs, you’ll only be able to keep 2 next year. Let me know if you have any questions. 

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Everything is on the first page of this thread. Read the first two posts. The first includes league info/trades/draft order…the second is our constitution. I highly recommend you look at league settings and position requirements on the ESPN website. 

There are 12 keepers, but there are positional maxes. You can only keep 2 QBs, and can only roster 3 QBs on your active roster. So…you could keep Jackson and Pickett, then draft an addition QB. But if you finish the season with three QBs, you’ll only be able to keep 2 next year. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Got it. Stacked roster so decision to make 

41 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

Got it. Stacked roster so decision to make 

If you do decide to trade…be aware of a few things. First, you can only trade two years in advanced. So, you can only trade 2023 and 2024 picks. Second, all teams will leave the draft with 17 players. So you can’t trade a 1st for two 2nd…it would be a 1st and your last available pick for two 2nds. 

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

If you do decide to trade…be aware of a few things. First, you can only trade two years in advanced. So, you can only trade 2023 and 2024 picks. Second, all teams will leave the draft with 17 players. So you can’t trade a 1st for two 2nd…it would be a 1st and your last available pick for two 2nds. 

Pretty standard stuff 

On 7/28/2023 at 2:25 AM, sammymvpknight said:

It has to be 5.06 because you don’t own 5.10. I made an error saying that you did previously. If you own 5.10 while acquiring Watson after the trade deadline you’ll leave the draft with one too many players, and Lionized with one too few. 

The trade is set to process post-keeper deadline, which is today. Technically I have 5.10 today.