The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

1 hour ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Despite getting the final visit, I'd be surprised if we land Griffin and Miller. The rest I'd put as likely. 

Like I said, if things go well, that's how I see it. Of course, it's possible we lose one of those two and land NPF (although, I still think NPF likely goes elsewhere).

11 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Quay Walker moved his OV to 2/2, meaning we get his final visit. 

As of now, we've got Copeland, Walker, Griffin, Miller, Gerald, Chatman and Goodrich penciled in for 2/2. 

Would be a hell of a close by this staff

If we land everyone I think we'll land we might be looking at a top 6 class. 

Edited by Remixxxxxxx

3 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Quay Walker moved his OV to 2/2, meaning we get his final visit. 

As of now, we've got Copeland, Walker, Griffin, Miller, Gerald, Chatman and Goodrich penciled in for 2/2. 

Quay's main recruiter at Bama also left. It looks like it's down to us and Tennessee.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Good news on the NPF front. We're getting a visit. Unfortunately, OSU is getting the last visit. It seems to be Bama or OSU right now. With Hiestand gone, ND is likely out of the race.

Meh, I haven’t seen all that much throughout the process that would lead me to think he comes to Columbus. Never know, he’s been a close-to-the-vest guy. I’d seem to think he’s staying south though if UND is out. Think OSU has a better chance of landing Rasheed Walker than NPF. Last visit helps though.