BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Can I get confirmation on what Berlin's actual current cap space is so I can just bid over that and be done with Rag's trolling.

Btw, if you think me being willing to spend $3,900 on a rookie I really wanted in Shark tank is trolling, you need to look up what trolling is.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Btw, if you think me being willing to spend $3,900 on a rookie I really wanted in Shark tank is trolling, you need to look up what trolling is.

It's a player you weren't getting and you knew you weren't getting.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It's a player you weren't getting and you knew you weren't getting.

It's a player you told me I wasn't getting.  

Very big difference there.  Unless you are saying I should take what other owners tell me during bidding wars at face value.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

It's a player you told me I wasn't getting.  

Very big difference there.  Unless you are saying I should take what other owners tell me during bidding wars at face value.

I have four times your cap space even after you made three sub-500 cuts with nothing else to spend it on.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I have four times your cap space even after you made three sub-500 cuts with nothing else to spend it on.

Ah, how dare I get into a bidding war with someone who has more cap space with me, regardless of how much they are or are not actually willing to spend on said player?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Ah, how dare I get into a bidding war with someone who has more cap space with me, regardless of how much they are or are not actually willing to spend on said player?

You knew you weren't going to win a bidding war with me because you're not an idiot.

Just now, Blue said:

You knew you weren't going to win a bidding war with me because you're not an idiot.

You may have decided to yourself that 3k was your limit on that player.  Which I had no way of knowing short of taking what you said at face value.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Just now, Blue said:

I enjoy you two arguing way more then I should.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You may have decided to yourself that 3k was your limit on that player.  Which I had no way of knowing short of taking what you said at face value.

Whatever you gotta say to save face here, dude.

Just now, Blue said:

Whatever you gotta say to save face here, dude.

I don't need to save face.  The only way to actually know I wouldn't get Ernest was to bid until I couldn't anymore.  Cause what another owner tells me during a bidding war can not be taken at face value.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I don't need to save face.  The only way to actually know I wouldn't get Ernest was to bid until I couldn't anymore.  Cause what another owner tells me during a bidding war can not be taken at face value.

You didn't need me to tell you that.