BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Did Stokes end up playing? I know he hurt his knee pre game. So question how do we treat injuries like that? If a player gets hurt in pre game warmups and doesn’t play do we consider that player inactive even if he had no prior injury coming in? I had this happen to DPJ a couple weeks back but I didn’t have him in my gameplan that week whereas Rags is starting Stokes.

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Did Stokes end up playing? I know he hurt his knee pre game. So question how do we treat injuries like that? If a player gets hurt in pre game warmups and doesn’t play do we consider that player inactive even if he had no prior injury coming in? I had this happen to DPJ a couple weeks back but I didn’t have him in my gameplan that week whereas Rags is starting Stokes.

Inactive

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I think people decide for themselves in that situation.  

Worst case, Byron takes over for Stokes and Fuller takes Byron's role.  I'm okay with that.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Personally this is something I think in the future we should consider for making a defined 'policy' on because of how critical the interpretation can be. Me personally, I'd disregard the injury because this is something an owner would not have any way of gameplanning for due to an injury being non-existent previously. 

• Like 1