Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs GDT

JLambert58

Just now, warfelg said:

I guess global warming, NKorea, and gas prices are his fault too huh?

the self proclaimed "leader of men"  had damned well better make sure players know the basic rules when he sticks them out there with a role.

since when did "the buck stops here" quit having meaning?

2 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

the self proclaimed "leader of men"  had damned well better make sure players know the basic rules when he sticks them out there with a role.

since when did "the buck stops here" quit having meaning?

So each time you make a basic mistake at work it’s your bosses fault?!?

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

So each time you make a basic mistake at work it’s your bosses fault?!?

if my boss puts me out there without making me go through the proper orientation and training,  you bet your butt it is.

in civil and criminal liability, to boot.

2 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I’m sorry SK but the more and more you yell for Tomlin to be fired over the smallest of things the less and less meaning it has. 

this team is (has been the last few seasons) losing by  "death by 1000 cuts"  .  but way to ignore the point I raised in regards to your ridiculous analogy.

Just now, SlevinKelevra said:

this team is losing by  "death by 1000 cuts"  .  but way to ignore the point I raised in regards to your ridiculous analogy.

Because it’s like the 4th straight game where you’ve said he should be fired after a damn penalty. Penalties happen. Guys make mistakes. Find me a team without a penalty. Because by that kinda logic every team should fire their coach. 

Archived