Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs GDT

JLambert58

27 minutes ago, August4th said:

looks like we won't see Rodgers this yr..

Well, I'd rather beat them with Rodgers but I guess we catch a break.

Looks like the Rats are losing to the Bears at home and Cleveland is vying for the Darnold sweepstakes.  

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Looks like the Rats are losing to the Bears at home and Cleveland is vying for the Darnold sweepstakes.  

I'll be honest....the Bears hanging tough with Atlanta, giving the Viks a run for their money, and beating the Rats makes me feel a little better about that loss.

Meanwhile the Jags are actually good.  So I never felt as bad about losing, just in the way it happened.

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I'll be honest....the Bears hanging tough with Atlanta, giving the Viks a run for their money, and beating the Rats makes me feel a little better about that loss.

Meanwhile the Jags are actually good.  So I never felt as bad about losing, just in the way it happened.

Maybe both teams are middle of the pack rather than bottom feeders.  I agree, the Jags are up and coming.  With Coughlin and Marone leading the franchise, I expect they will continue to improve.  If so, those losses aren't as bad as we first thought. 

10 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

I had to say it.  B'more just returned a punt for a TD and got 2 pt conversion to tie.  smh

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

I had to say it.  B'more just returned a punt for a TD.  smh

I know.  They seem to always have one of these return TD's a season where you just throw your hands up and shake your head.  I mean....the Bears have perfect coverage and camp makes one cut a suddenly no one is around him.

Baltimore is using molecular transport technology from the future.

33 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

I hope the Browns get Darnold.   Keep them in the basement for another 5 years.   

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I hope the Browns get Darnold.   Keep them in the basement for another 5 years.   

I was gonna say watch them draft Randolph over Darnold, Darnold becomes great and Rudolph is out of the league in 7 years.

Archived