Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs GDT

JLambert58

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

celebrate after the game is won. These penalties and the behaviour makes no sense, just a waste . Tomlin is the coach, in case anyone forgot it's his team so he can help the player learn how to conduct themselves to minimize such penalties.

someone should tell him that.  He obviously doesn't know/realize.

This was what?  The 8th in the last 20 games?

5 minutes ago, August4th said:

with the new rules on celebrations .. don't see anything wrong with that tbh its annoying tho

It's so stupid on these rules.  Duck Duck goose and HR's are ok.  Jumping in stands is a no no apparently.

5 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

What a stupid rule that makes that a penalty. 

rules are questionable, but for the slurries these players get, why can't they wait until they get to the sidelines to celebrate? It is just another form of self promoting and getting attention.  

Just now, 3rivers said:

rules are questionable, but for the slurries these players get, why can't they wait until they get to the sidelines to celebrate? It is just another form of self promoting and getting attention.  

Oh who cares.  It's fun.

10 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I could care less what they do, but they need to know the rules.  That's on the whole coaching staff. 

3 minutes ago, SlevinKelevra said:

dude is straight up killing it in the opportunities he is getting.

should be starter just as finned should. This also is the coaching IMO, but Foster is considered a leader so that I can let slide a bit I suppose. If Bell gets 200+ on the ground, then Finney is the starter for now on if I am the coach.

Archived