Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Plus I believe Danger did actually vote last second, could have been after he saw Untouchable already had enough votes though.

I thought it was sketchy when he came in to say he didn't want to play, and still didn't at least vote to save untouchable, until several questioned him on it and he finally did.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’s definitely possible that people have moves that have to get in before nightfall.

The quote had nothing to do with the timing....the fact that he put something dumb about having to get home before the street lights come on is not something evil would need to do. Its probably tongue in cheek but its a dumb post.

11 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Plus I believe Danger did actually vote last second, could have been after he saw Untouchable already had enough votes though.

I thought it was sketchy when he came in to say he didn't want to play, and still didn't at least vote to save untouchable, until several questioned him on it and he finally did.

He probably had no idea what was really going oN at that point and then I told him I'd quit pinging if he'd vote to save me and I told everyone to ping him after that. 

Its a non tell, that and as a rule I like to give the replacement player a day or two to make their presence known.

Archived