Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Is CWoods knowledge something that only come from a Mafia role? If so...

If I'm believing you are town and you have role based knowledge Bucs is not aligned with you, making him mafia.

Why would Bucs bring attention to a fellow mafia member by asking about the multiple factions, or are we thinking Bucs is a third party?

I'm pretty convinced on Bucs at the moment. Him saying "so we did it" after it was revealed olex was Evil aligned, is very suspicious. Domes knowledge of him not being aligned further justifies that suspicion for me.

Ok, what have I missed?

I really hate the "guys, I know something, trust me!" type of claims. If you really know something then its up to you to decide whether the info is worth claiming for. But usually those claims wind up being backpedaled from and pretty much boil down to nothing more than a hunch.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

I really hate the "guys, I know something, trust me!" type of claims. If you really know something then its up to you to decide whether the info is worth claiming for. But usually those claims wind up being backpedaled from and pretty much boil down to nothing more than a hunch.

It's a move that screams FTW. So was knowledge ever actually given? 

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

It's no hunch. 

Archived