Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

This is what I'm worried about. 

I can't imagine we have the same win conditions, but what if they aren't a threat to evil? What if both alignments are a threat to "good" aka mafia?

If you're worried about that, then why wouldn't you have sat on the "information" and saw how it played out? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If you're worried about that, then why wouldn't you have sat on the "information" and saw how it played out? 

Because if his faction is a threat to towns we're SOL if he we don't wipe 'em out quick. 

At this point I'm spelling it out. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

What if I told you all I was certain bucs wasn't mafia, and he was in fact an other?

I would say things are getting even more interesting than they were 5 minutes ago

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We're so hung up on the Bucs/Mookie/Dome/TK situation that we aren't looking at other things.

Pats is doing a whole lot of "being in the convo and playing up being a beginner", but not doing a whole lot other than vaguely agreeing with others.

It gives the vibes of a mafia trying to blend in during a debate that they know they won't be dragged into.

I was literally just about to post something similar to this.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Because if his faction is a threat to towns we're SOL if he we don't wipe 'em out quick. 

At this point I'm spelling it out. 

Why are you describing him as a "faction" instead of an "other"?

I gotta go to bed.

Is this thing likely to wrap up tonight, or is this going to be a stalemate for a while?

I know bucs has to have at least 5 or 6, I think I might still have 2 or 3 on me.. don't have anything resembling an accurate VC though.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh absolutely but why not lead off with that? 

It's fishy

He was claiming to be a civ, and claiming that his knowledge was that bucs was not the same (ie other or mafia)

I feel like a civ would just blue-bold bucs.

Although I feel like a mafia would just blue-bold bucs also.

So I don't know what to make of it.

So altogether, with a Bucs lynch (based on domes information)

we would not be lynching mafia

we could possibly be lynching a civ (if he's lying) 

we could be lynching an other that could either win with us or be against us (I think it's a toss up) 

we could also be hitting the objective of an other role if their objective was to get a specific person lynched. I had an "other" role in game of thrones mafia where my win objective was to get king joeffrey lynched. That player had abilities that made it very difficult to lynched them. Their vote counted as three. 

Call me crazy but I see more bad scenarios than good here.

Archived