Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

CWood is acting mega paranoid here.

Honestly, I don't love the look for him. It gives me feels of someone who catches a little pressure and is worried that he is found out, when really it is just standard questioning.

I'll have to read up more to see but he was on my radar.

IF Cwood was cult aligned and we just killed his leader on N2 he has a very long, boring game ahead of him.

makes sense to not care if you were gonna be lynched, or might even ask for a replacement.

Just a theory, but it makes sense IMO 

18 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'm not being dramatic, I'm legitimately curious what you want me to say?  This seems exactly like the game a couple games ago when we got caught up on small thing.  If I was mafia/cult/whatever, why would I do anything to stick out?  I'd be wanting to blend in as much as humanly possible.  Look at the posters who add a few things, vote with the crowd, and in general don't make much waves.  That's who you're looking for.

That describes a lot of people ....

26 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

It makes sense that Touch was converted. 

In Saw he tries to get people to appreciate life by putting them through hell, and giving them the opportunity to survive. Touch had the opportunity to survive. I bet the catch was if he survives he's converted, if he doesn't he just dies.

You're wrong on the catch.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Also, there's two issues with your theory of if I survived I must be converted. 

#1. That leaves me with no choice of what I do with my "new life" with wouldn't follow the story either. 

#2. There would be no counter measure to how they recruit.

1) I don’t think people necessarily are given a choice when Jigsaw want them. I don’t think story overrides game mechanics.

2) I don’t think there is a way.... that’s why I’ve posted quite a few times (from mafiascum.net) about how he Cult can win in theory after just 2 or 3 nights and it was so important we got them quick...

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

1) I don’t think people necessarily are given a choice when Jigsaw want them. I don’t think story overrides game mechanics.

2) I don’t think there is a way.... that’s why I’ve posted quite a few times (from mafiascum.net) about how he Cult can win in theory after just 2 or 3 nights and it was so important we got them quick...

Those people chose to stay with him. 

If there's no way to counteract a cult, they wouldn't include it. 

Archived