2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Added a few additional sheets to the new build template if you guys would take a look and drop your feedback again.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NT3SLtapzH5b0PqvuuItIL0TYfDX3wKaDkIoMjyuHJM/edit?usp=sharing

The two new sheets are Extension and Tag & Sign Tender tabs.

Let me know if you'd change any of the terminology in any of these sheets.

Thanks

Looks great. First sheet font could be a little bigger. (I am getting old) Second sheet is fine. Not sure if it is a different size. Love the colours. Layout looks good,

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Added a few additional sheets to the new build template if you guys would take a look and drop your feedback again.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NT3SLtapzH5b0PqvuuItIL0TYfDX3wKaDkIoMjyuHJM/edit?usp=sharing

The two new sheets are Extension and Tag & Sign Tender tabs.

Let me know if you'd change any of the terminology in any of these sheets.

Thanks

Tag Type under Tag & Sign Tender: Extension is spelled wrong. 

Again, could just be me but I am having a harder time with the dark background and colors.

I like the simple checkbox version of it. 

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Looks great. First sheet font could be a little bigger. (I am getting old) Second sheet is fine. Not sure if it is a different size. Love the colours. Layout looks good,

Thanks man.  I'm shifting between 7 & 8 font size...but it could look small because I've got my screen zoomed in 125%.  

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Again, could just be me but I am having a harder time with the dark background and colors.

Dammit...I really need need glasses, I've even got my screen zoomed and it's still blurry.  

Is the background and text colors is it a color blind issue or just not a fan of that color layout?

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Thanks man.  I'm shifting between 7 & 8 font size...but it could look small because I've got my screen zoomed in 125%.  

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

@ny92mikeOn the tag and tender sheet the darker background is more difficult on this sheet I think it’s because some of the data box is dark as well as the background

Dammit...I really need need glasses, I've even got my screen zoomed and it's still blurry.  

Is the background and text colors is it a color blind issue or just not a fan of that color layout?

Can you do white background with the green , red and yellow fonts still showing where they are so we can view it that way?

Well it COULD be both. I like the color scheme to the other one better, but it could be my deuteranopia.

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

@ny92mikeOn the tag and tender sheet the darker background is more difficult on this sheet I think it’s because some of the data box is dark as well as the background

You are talking about the right side of the sheet where the main player data is at, right?

Would the color scheme that is in columns E F work better?