2019 Chiefs Ranking vs. 5 Best Offenses of All Time

Uncle Buck

Where do the 2019-20 Chiefs Rank Among the Best Offenses Ever?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where do the 2019-20 Chiefs Rank Among the Best Offenses Ever?

In 2007, the Patriots had the 3rd hardest schedule, playing teams who had a .535 Winning %. They went undefeated against that schedule en route to scoring the most points ever. I believe 13 Broncos had one of the easiest schedules. 

This tips it for me, because the talent and output was fairly similar from stats/memory. 

Just now, NeptunePenguins said:

I think the 2019 Chiefs were just a slightly above average offense that got lucky in the playoffs. 2020 has proven their 2019 season to be a fluke, and when they fail to score 27 points against the Browns you will see that Baker Mayfield is better than Patrick Mahomes. 

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Need to be more subtle. 2 out of 10

• Like 1

On 1/17/2021 at 9:49 AM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Interesting enough, the 49ers best offensive DVOA output according to Pro Football Outsiders was the 1992 team. If we're just talking offense. Too bad that squad didn't have the 1989 defense. 

True, but in terms of quality the '92 team misses a certain top-2 all-time QB. But on the other hand, peak-level Steve Young is one of the greatest things you'll ever see on a football field.  

With regards to the original question, I'd have them somewhere around 4-7 behind at least 89 49ers, 07 Patriots and 11 Packers.