Let’s talk Free Agents

pwny

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Yeah, I mean he's probably my second favorite option behind John Johnson tbh.

Can likely get him for a lesser price and the upside is pretty high imo. There's risk there with his injury history but still.

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Can likely get him for a lesser price and the upside is pretty high imo. There's risk there with his injury history but still.

I’m good with it. He won’t cost a lot but the potential is there. He’s only 24. 

Like you said, it’s about staying healthy. I think Urbs can get the most out of him.

One of the things Baalke said they were looking for when evaluating guys in college was availability. Wonder how much that will play a factor with a guy like Hooker who has some health concerns. 

28 minutes ago, pwny said:

One of the things Baalke said they were looking for when evaluating guys in college was availability. Wonder how much that will play a factor with a guy like Hooker who has some health concerns. 

Imagine Urban will stump for his guy.

Sure sounds like the drafting of a ton of dudes with ACL issues isn't going to happen again though. Said he learned a lot from his SF days with that.

3 hours ago, pwny said:

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

depends on the deal.  but obviously if u sign him we need a high-end backup/fringe starter guy behind him 

16 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

My FA prediction:

Curtis Samuel WR, Mike Hilton CB, Jonnu Smith TE, Malik Hooker S

Think this is possible.

Based on Dilla's tweets I still feel like it may even be one more bigger piece though via FA and trade though.

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I could see it, maybe along the DL.

Considering how much Urban talked about building up the trenches, the apparent interest in Mack (that likely won't happen), gotta imagine so.

Still feel like Tomlinson has to be high on our priority list.