SENIOR BOWL- GDT Saturday Jan 30th 2:30

ARTMONK HOF

32 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Dude Taylor Jr from Washington man I’m watching this game again and this guy all day was like glue. The only catches he gave up were really on amazing routes and perfect throws.

He was the most dominant CB at the game. He has really good size. Usually the taller DB’s aren’t as fluid to stick with the wr like he did. Impressive showing. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

1 minute ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

He was the most dominant CB at the game. He has really good size. Usually the taller DB’s aren’t as fluid to stick with the wr like he did. Impressive showing. 

Yeah very good hip turn for a guy his size tackled well too for a slighter frame I tend to love Washington DB’s I do again with him

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I really love the idea of a Michael Carter in that McKissic role. Def a dynamic weapon I know it’s so early in this process but Carter def made himself some money this week

Like a Chris Thompson type. Similar size. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

Dude Taylor Jr from Washington man I’m watching this game again and this guy all day was like glue. The only catches he gave up were really on amazing routes and perfect throws.

Yeah, I’d love to draft him as a young corner to develop.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I’d love to draft him as a young corner to develop.

I think he’d be great opposite of Fuller to match the size of bigger pass catchers in the league. Let Darby walk and you upgrade size work the comp pick game by only making one big move you lose Darby Kerrigan and keep Brandon which doesn’t effect the comps and you let the vets you can to walk and draft replacements. And put them on the field let them take their licks and let them grow. DB’s tend to shine behind a talented DL. So it’s a plus reward low risk type move. 

3 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

I think he’d be great opposite of Fuller to match the size of bigger pass catchers in the league. Let Darby walk and you upgrade size work the comp pick game by only making one big move you lose Darby Kerrigan and keep Brandon which doesn’t effect the comps and you let the vets you can to walk and draft replacements. And put them on the field let them take their licks and let them grow. DB’s tend to shine behind a talented DL. So it’s a plus reward low risk type move. 

I wouldn’t let Darby Walk. Corner is very hard to play in the NFL, one of the hardest positions to transition into from College to the pros. I wouldn’t let our best offensive lineman walk either.

I think we have to realize that Darby was a huge reason why our D was great last year, letting him walk means almost certainly a downgrade in corner play. I see Keith Taylor as a replacement for Fabian Moreau as our 4th corner or, he plays well enough to be our 3rd corner w/ Fuller sliding to the slot when we go nickel.

Also, our run game got going once Scherff returned from injury and we were able to flip Scherweitzer over to LG and Lucas took over for Christian at LT. 

Darby & Scherff were very important to the success of this team last year and will be moving forward if we retain them, and we should.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I wouldn’t let Darby Walk. Corner is very hard to play in the NFL, one of the hardest positions to transition into from College to the pros. I wouldn’t let our best offensive lineman walk either.

I think we have to realize that Darby was a huge reason why our D was great last year, letting him walk means almost certainly a downgrade in corner play. I see Keith Taylor as a replacement for Fabian Moreau as our 4th corner or, he plays well enough to be our 3rd corner w/ Fuller sliding to the slot when we go nickel.

Also, our run game got going once Scherff returned from injury and we were able to flip Scherweitzer over to LG and Lucas took over for Christian at LT. 

Darby & Scherff were very important to the success of this team last year and will be moving forward if we retain them, and we should.

Schreff is a resign for me. CB is hard to play. But identifying the guys who have the type of game to fit into certain systems is alittle easier. CB like QB is a lot of mental makeup. And technique. It’s what I played I look for certain things. But Taylor is one of those taller lanky guys I like. He actually has 5-10 hip turn and feet chop and shoulder over feet center of gravity in his transition that says he can guard the quicker guys but he is glue on bigger long striders. He has a lot of the traits that make Jaycee horn a top prospect. The thing with Horn is he has almost saftey size and is a beast in run support.

Edited by ripsean21