SENIOR BOWL- GDT Saturday Jan 30th 2:30

ARTMONK HOF

Just now, 4209 said:

Yes absolutely but the Williams guy caught my eye. I like the physicality and he can catch the ball also. Thanks

He has the same missed tackle rate as Gibson did running the ball at Memphis with double the carries. Williams is my second favorite RB in this class. I love Najee and Williams.

• Like 1

I can see why Williams is second on your list. We are on the same page but I like Kenny Gainwell and Chuba Hubbard. I follow big 12 football. Williams is some one I was hoping he would slide in the draft a little bit. LOL. But hey good talent can't hide. I like Williams alot would love to draft him somewhere in the this yr draft. 

• Like 2

Just now, 4209 said:

I can see why Williams is second on your list. We are on the same page but I like Kenny Gainwell and Chuba Hubbard. I follow big 12 football. Williams is some one I was hoping he would slide in the draft a little bit. LOL. But hey good talent can't hide. I like Williams alot would love to draft him somewhere in the this yr draft. 

I’m a big Memphis guy right now I tend to fallow coaches and I love their staff along with Cincinnati and now Florida states the old UCF staff. Gainwell is a stud. Hubbard just honestly all the oklahoma ST guys you could tell they quit on that staff.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Trey Smith-Tenn/OG  Classic Guard technician. Needs to be medically cleared

Dillon Radunz-NDSU/OT  Great technique in pass protection  Needs to get a little stronger in the run game  

2 OL guys I would like on this team. 

The OL play really picked up in the second half and those are two guys that def showcased their strengths I completely agree

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Well that was a political thing there with the coach wearing a conservative news shirt if I remember correctly. Many of the black players did not like that. The coach was Gundy

It was but I remember there have been things about gundy going back to 2012 honestly I am not a fan I know they have a dynamic college passing attack and offense and they get good talent. But I do like Chubba that whole team just under preformed

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 4209 said:

Well that was a political thing there with the coach wearing a conservative news shirt if I remember correctly. Many of the black players did not like that. The coach was Gundy

Yes Mike Gundy, I understand the players being upset like Hubbard, but it’s well within anyone’s right to wear whatever t-shirt they want. If Hubbard had that big of an issue with it, he should’ve handled it internally. I’m sure NFL teams would rather players do that. It’s always best to handle team issues internally. Also, as I said when Hubbard said what he said, he could’ve transferred if he had that much of an issue with it.

24 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

And from what I heard also they are very high character guys, which is something you can’t teach. 

When you see guys with great technique and they develop their game year after year that’s kinda how I interview these guys without ever talking to them so the fact that’s the reports makes me happy because they both have grown their games a lot in college. 

• Like 1