No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So I think scum know that Josh or Swag was a tracker. Malf is doing his scum chaos and is trying to clear BCB in the process but setting it up as a CC for when we mislynch squire then we lynch Malf and he turns up scum but he already did all his work he wanted to do and BCB gets by on a fake clear. 

i will take this as a compliment that i could set everything up like this and fake countles quotes from squire and such.

i mean, squire admitted both his targets.

i gave a **** less of this game until i literally caught squire in a lie. im doing my part

So Malf went from adamantly saying Squire was the roleblocker and hit Josh to now keying in on what really happened. So he must know something. 

So my fib is that I am an every night watcher. After my excitement about the swag thing and sharing it brought on how horrible my gameplay was I needed something to try and keep me here longer and to try and help. So last night I attempted to watch Squire but my move failed again. So clearly scum is smarter than I am. I figured I’ll be blocked again tomorrow or dead so might as well share this now. Since it didn’t work tonight. 

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

So Malf went from adamantly saying Squire was the roleblocker and hit Josh to now keying in on what really happened. So he must know something. 

So my fib is that I am an every night watcher. After my excitement about the swag thing and sharing it brought on how horrible my gameplay was I needed something to try and keep me here longer and to try and help. So last night I attempted to watch Squire but my move failed again. So clearly scum is smarter than I am. I figured I’ll be blocked again tomorrow or dead so might as well share this now. Since it didn’t work tonight. 

So i was right about squire faking his visit on josh.

will you guys kill the damn roleblocker already

I mean I really believe you knew that I was blocked again already and know who actually blocked me scumatron. 

Squire said in thread

that he visited

1. counse n1

2. josh n2

squire couldnt have said with his fake gunsmith claim that he visited you both nights.

so he lied about visiting josh bc josh was dead.

so do you think squire is a gunsmith?

Why would he claim it on me though and give himself away?

1. he claimed it to me only in the discord. i already said i trusted him in the chat. he had no reason to think i was testing him. i was very good at this.

2. he admitted to visiting you n1.

3. he had to say something about his n2 move. josh was the safest choice i guess. maybe bc he thought i already trusted him.  

also, i know hes scum bc he deleted half his post in the discord.

okay so squire is a gunsmith

invested counseler n1 - no kill

invested josh n2 - no result

his claim. his claimed moves.

and malf just suddenly decides to go for a 1vs 1

im saying, objectively, the only reason that people think im railroading squire is because im capable of this.

but in reality, it would make no sense for me to turn on my mason buddy like this.

think im bussing squire if you must, but if you dont lynch him, the roleblocker lives.

@Counselor do you think that both me and squire both visited you n1 and squire got his gunsmith result and i roleblocked you? quite a coincidence

is it so hard to believe that i worked squire, and broke him down subtley in discord. thats exactly what happened.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

okay so squire is a gunsmith

invested counseler n1 - no kill

invested josh n2 - no result

his claim. his claimed moves.

and malf just suddenly decides to go for a 1vs 1

im saying, objectively, the only reason that people think im railroading squire is because im capable of this.

but in reality, it would make no sense for me to turn on my mason buddy like this.

think im bussing squire if you must, but if you dont lynch him, the roleblocker lives.

@Counselor do you think that both me and squire both visited you n1 and squire got his gunsmith result and i roleblocked you? quite a coincidence

is it so hard to believe that i worked squire, and broke him down subtley in discord. thats exactly what happened.

Huh? I’m saying Squire isn’t scum but you are not both of you