Quinton Dunbar

24 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Dunbar should get the nod tho he has the size and shown playmaking abilities . I've barley see him get destroyed to .

Maybe, if he’s re-signed. Someone may offer him a contract we won’t be willing to give him. If he’s back, and Bree is gone, it’ll be a competition between Dunny, Fuller and Moreau for the #2 spot.

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Breeland is gone after this season. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to pay him when you have Dunbar, Fuller and Moreau on the roster. I also expect the team to sign Kyle Fuller next off-season with his former coach and his brother on the team. 

What Fuller brother is on the team besides Kendall?

9 hours ago, lavar703 said:

His coach from Va Tech is here and Kendall is here. That's why I think Kyle will be here after he's not retained by the Bears. 

Oh ok, I got ya. I doubt we sign a High priced FA corner even if we lose Bree & Dunny though. We already have drafted Bree's replacement should he gone - Moreau - and Hosley looks more than capable of being a #4 corner and back up slot corner. That means we'd just have to find a #5 corner. That could easily be done with a mid round pick, late round pick or even udfa.

Also, Kyle has played well this year. I think the Bears keep him, of course, that's up to him, I'm sure he'll have other offers with tge way he's playing but I doubt it's from us. If we aren't going to pay to keep Bree, why would we sign another high priced FA? That doesn't make much sense to me.

23 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Oh ok, I got ya. I doubt we sign a High priced FA corner even if we lose Bree & Dunny though. We already have drafted Bree's replacement should he gone - Moreau - and Hosley looks more than capable of being a #4 corner and back up slot corner. That means we'd just have to find a #5 corner. That could easily be done with a mid round pick, late round pick or even udfa.

Also, Kyle has played well this year. I think the Bears keep him, of course, that's up to him, I'm sure he'll have other offers with tge way he's playing but I doubt it's from us. If we aren't going to pay to keep Bree, why would we sign another high priced FA? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Fuller hasn't exactly worked out with the Bears. I highly doubt he'll be high priced. 

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Fuller hasn't exactly worked out with the Bears. I highly doubt he'll be high priced. 

That’s because he had an injury last year. He was great as a rookie, good his 2nd year, got hurt his 3rd year and he’s been good this year. The Bears defense has been really good this year and it’s because they’ve been more healthy minus Freeman’s and Willie Young’s injuries.

On 10/20/2017 at 6:31 PM, lavar703 said:

Breeland is gone after this season. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to pay him when you have Dunbar, Fuller and Moreau on the roster. I also expect the team to sign Kyle Fuller next off-season with his former coach and his brother on the team. 

Reason: always keep talented players if you can.

It will come down to his contract demands. If they're reasonable, sign him. If not, thank him for his time and let him walk.

Archived