2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

jason smith always been a nice player to have on your team. w/ the kinda contracts people fetch who fill similar roles, he's always been underpaid at time of contract signing. one of the better bigs off the bench who are cool/settled w/ that role imo

& ingram's definitely put on like a solid 10lbs since last year.. he's still way too skinny, but he's not disturbingly skinny as he was last year. last year it was distracting to watch the Lakers w/ him on the court. 

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I still say Ingram is too slow footed to be a natural 3. Muscle or not, he doesn't have a good shooting touch either.

yeah i just dont think he has it. i've never seen him have one of his good games, so i probably have a slightly skewed view, but i've never seen him turn on a 2nd gear i feel like... & of course as i type this he just went coast to coast w/ a lot of effort lol. i dunno. i see zero killer/gamer in him. god damn he's hustling now lol. man he's really played really good these last 3 minutes now that im kinda staring at him. 

ignore everything i just said

Archived