Jump to content
11sanchez11

2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

    • Warriors
      40
    • Cavaliers
      10
    • Someone Else, Somehow?
      30


Recommended Posts

Season starts today with two great games.

 

Celtics @ Cavs

Rockets @ Warriors

 

Go!

 

Edited by 11sanchez11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cavs are going to be a mess today. Lebrons been hurt all training camp and has barely practiced with the team. Combine that with 3 new starters and little spacing in the starting lineup. It’s not going to be pretty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go Al Horford and James Harden!

On the real though, it should be OKC @ GS in the late game, but I think OKC didn't get Melo until after the schedule release so I understand if so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Go Al Horford and James Harden!

On the real though, it should be OKC @ GS in the late game, but I think OKC didn't get Melo until after the schedule release so I understand if so.

Why? Rockets are basically the favorites to "take down" GS in the WCF according to the media. If Rockets didn't acquire CP3 then I would agree.

Edited by Texansfan713

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think ill take the Celtics and the Warriors to win tonight. No way the Warriors drop back to back season openers. Rockets are going to take some time to gel together. 

Cavs will struggle most of the season i think. They will still be the 2 seed, but I dont buy Rose/Wade starting together in 2017 and I dont buy Love playing Center at all. I suspect this experiment ends pretty soon. 

Cavs need to trade Love to the Rockets for Ryan Anderson and Clint Capela. They would be much better off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think ill take the Celtics and the Warriors to win tonight. No way the Warriors drop back to back season openers. Rockets are going to take some time to gel together. 

Cavs will struggle most of the season i think. They will still be the 2 seed, but I dont buy Rose/Wade starting together in 2017 and I dont buy Love playing Center at all. I suspect this experiment ends pretty soon. 

Cavs need to trade Love to the Rockets for Ryan Anderson and Clint Capela. They would be much better off. 

Hell no they don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has it been officially confirmed anywhere that Lebron is playing?  If he is playing I was gonna go watch the game in a bar tonight, but if he's out I'll just stay home.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Has it been officially confirmed anywhere that Lebron is playing?  If he is playing I was gonna go watch the game in a bar tonight, but if he's out I'll just stay home.  

Wade said they expect Lebron to play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think ill take the Celtics and the Warriors to win tonight. No way the Warriors drop back to back season openers. Rockets are going to take some time to gel together. 

Cavs will struggle most of the season i think. They will still be the 2 seed, but I dont buy Rose/Wade starting together in 2017 and I dont buy Love playing Center at all. I suspect this experiment ends pretty soon. 

Cavs need to trade Love to the Rockets for Ryan Anderson and Clint Capela. They would be much better off. 

 

Why would the cavs want a $20M Channing Frye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

To get Capela

I’d love to have him. But not for love. He’s not worth 3 more years of paying that much for Ryan Anderson. Especially when he’ll have to be extended soon. Gilbert won’t do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×