2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

like the last game against the Pistons where he played well?

He sometimes isn't aggressive enough and that first half might've been the worst example of it, but its literally just one half of basketball.

He hasn't played 10 NBA games yet. Dude is playing the hardest position for a rookie and is still figuring things out.

listen all I am basically saying, hardest position or not, 10 games or not, you are the number 2 pick getting major minutes. You have to do more. as I type Reggie Miller agreed with me basically.

4 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

listen all I am basically saying, hardest position or not, 10 games or not, you are the number 2 pick getting major minutes. You have to do more. as I type Reggie Miller agreed with me basically.

Reggie Miller is awful. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Lonzo hasn't done enough tonight, but its not like this game is following a pattern.

Lonzo does a bunch of other stuff in other games even when he isn't scoring. He has active hands on defense. Been better than we would expect with on ball defense. Usually makes the right reads and good passes. Has been rebounding really well for a guard.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

In a redraft, does Kuzman go top 10? top 5???

nah i dont think so. RIIIGHT outside. my feelings really haven't changed that much since pre-draft. he's obviously one of the big exceptions.

1) Markelle Fultz
2) Jayson Tatum
3) Jonathan Isaac
4) Donovan Mitchell
5) De'Aaron Fox
6) Frank Ntilikina
7) Lauri Markkanen
8) Dennis Smith Jr.
9) OG Anunoby
10) Josh Jackson

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

nah i dont think so. RIIIGHT outside. my feelings really haven't changed that much since pre-draft. he's obviously one of the big exceptions.

1) Markelle Fultz
2) Jayson Tatum
3) Jonathan Isaac
4) Donovan Mitchell
5) De'Aaron Fox
6) Frank Ntilikina
7) Lauri Markkanen
8) Dennis Smith Jr.
9) OG Anunoby
10) Josh Jackson

I did a double take, to make sure, but you don't have Lonzo top 10. Mistake? or who do you think LA should have taken?

I did a double take, to make sure, but you don't have Lonzo top 10. Mistake? or who do you think LA should have taken?

yeah he's right outside too. i would've done everything i could have to trade out of that pick. but i guess tatum probably if i couldn't move out. 

18 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

1) Markelle Fultz
2) Jayson Tatum
3) Jonathan Isaac
4) Donovan Mitchell
5) De'Aaron Fox
6) Frank Ntilikina
7) Lauri Markkanen
8) Dennis Smith Jr.
9) OG Anunoby
10) Josh Jackson

Haven't seen much of OG, but have a hard time believing OG goes before Kuzman. Kuzman is killing it lately.

Haven't seen much of OG, but have a hard time believing OG goes before Kuzman. Kuzman is killing it lately.

OG's upside is wild. I mean in redraft he probably wouldn't go before Kuzma, that's just what I'd do tbh. 

Archived