2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Can someone tell me anything about something called Antonius Cleveland? We just signed him to a 2-way deal.

he's better than a lot of the guards that got drafted at the end of the 2nd. toolsy af. his shot sucks, but it's not terrible. if he can figure that out, he's a usable player. solid get. 

5 hours ago, showtime said:

My biggest concern is where Markelle Fultz eventually finds himself.  I think he's going to be a very fine NBA player, but probably not on this team.  He has the talent and ability to be the main ball-handler for a team, but that's not going to happen with Ben Simmons there.  I'm not saying Fultz is a bust or he doesn't have a place with the Sixers, it's just interesting to watch.

trade him now for Lebron. seriously. Better than Lebron leaving for nothing. Sixers would compete for a title this year.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

Celtics crowd sucks tonight, completely silent.  What happened to the crowd that would chant like it was game 7 even if we were down 20 points?  Making it easy for the Warriors to get comfortable.

someone has to do something to make us believe. 

BTW Brad Stevens reminds me of someone who has straight "A"s on his report BUT has one bad grade. As a coach he is a genius all across the board EXCEPT his willingness to allow Smart to MUCK up the offense. How the hell can he be so "obtuse" to something that is so painfully obvious. 

Archived