2017-2018 NBA GDT: Off the court discussions

11sanchez11

NBA Champions  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Favorite to Win it All This Year?

• Warriors
    • Cavaliers
    • Someone Else, Somehow?

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

On a team desperate for offense especially with all the injuries how is it possible Jayson Tatum takes only one shot and he had to do it on a fast-break nothing going towards his side unbelievable. 

I don’t understand why he doesn’t get more shots. He’s so polished. Should be the 2nd or 3rd option. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t understand why he doesn’t get more shots. He’s so polished. Should be the 2nd or 3rd option. 

I am glad someone else agrees I'm starting to think I am going crazy especially coming from a non Boston fan like yourself. 

And I find it strange that nobody in the Boston media even asks Brad Stevens why is Tatum not involved it is like they are afraid to their oppose the great genius that is Brad Stevens but I am starting to wonder.

It's like the college coach inside Brad Steven says I need my juniors and seniors to shoot not my freshman

35 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am glad someone else agrees I'm starting to think I am going crazy especially coming from a non Boston fan like yourself. 

And I find it strange that nobody in the Boston media even asks Brad Stevens why is Tatum not involved it is like they are afraid to their oppose the great genius that is Brad Stevens but I am starting to wonder.

It's like the college coach inside Brad Steven says I need my juniors and seniors to shoot not my freshman

Yea it's definitely frustrating to see but I can't really complain too much with how far Stevens has brought this team in a short time. 

Archived