Redskins are interested in Duron Carter as a CB

turtle28

Just now, lavar703 said:

I never understood that deal for them? Britt hasn't exactly had the most sparkling reputation and he's struggled with consistency a lot during his career. Sometimes it seems like the Browns try to fail. 

He produced any time he was on the last year of a deal, because he's a lazy trash human. And this is coming from a Rutgers Alum who was there during the run RU had with him and Ray Rice dominating games together. He's a horrible human being, and he's basically stealing money in Cleveland.

25 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He produced any time he was on the last year of a deal, because he's a lazy trash human. And this is coming from a Rutgers Alum who was there during the run RU had with him and Ray Rice dominating games together. He's a horrible human being, and he's basically stealing money in Cleveland.

He's the Albert Haynesworth of wrs. For as much as skins hate Allen - and rightfully so especially for getting rid of McCloughan & not signing Kirk long term after 2015 - we should thank our lucky stars that Dan fired Cerrato to hire Shanahan who wanted Allen hired to do the contracts and run the cap.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

He's the Albert Haynesworth of wrs. For as much as skins hate Allen - and rightfully so especially for getting rid of McCloughan & not signing Kirk long term after 2015 - we should thank our lucky stars that Dan fired Cerrato to hire Shanahan who wanted Allen hired to do the contracts and run the cap.

Speak of the devil:

Appearing on Good Morning Football Saturday, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports both Kenny Britt and Corey Coleman were sent home to Cleveland from Houston ahead of the Week 6 game against the Texans for missing curfew.

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Speak of the devil:

You know what’s sad? Is a few days ago on Twitter I was discussing w/ Cle fans how their team messed up by passing on Wentz and they tried to defend it as their team didn’t have weapons anyways last year so it wouldn’t have mattered.

All I could do was laugh. They shouldn’t have give Pryor a little more $ and he would have stayed and not bothered w/ signing Britt. 

At least it looks like they have found 3 good players in this draft w/ Garrett, Njoku and Kiser. Still tbd how well they turn out but they’ve all shown some potential.

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

With a whopping 209 yards. Killin it.

In all seriousness it seems like these guys coming in on 1 year prove it deals (Jeffery for us, Pryor for you) are going to end up hurting their value more than helping it.

Jeffery should of been the choice 

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

With a whopping 209 yards. Killin it.

In all seriousness it seems like these guys coming in on 1 year prove it deals (Jeffery for us, Pryor for you) are going to end up hurting their value more than helping it.

It definitely hasn't worked out for the Pryor/Cousins connection so far outside of a few plays. Pryor has 3 or 4 drops on the year, Cousins over shot him on their first ever attempt at a long ball together which should have been an 84-yard TD to open up the season week 1 vs the Eagles.  Last week, Cousins missed Pryor in the end zone twice, once on a 3-yard attempt and once on a 22-yard attempt. I'm hopefully they find a connection the final 11 games and Cousins begins to find Doctson and Crowder more too, but it's certainly not been good so far and who knows what the future holds.

15 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

We should target Pryor like crazy I'n philly 

As long as it’s on short routes to set up a deep shot later in the game I’m for it. He and Kirk aren’t connecting on intermediate to deep routes, they need to get the ball on his hands on quick passes when the DBs are off and quick slants and outs to get his confidence up and Kirk’s confidence up on him and then at some point on the second drive or 3rd drive go for a deep shot on 1st down.

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

You know what’s sad? Is a few days ago on Twitter I was discussing w/ Cle fans how their team messed up by passing on Wentz and they tried to defend it as their team didn’t have weapons anyways last year so it wouldn’t have mattered.

All I could do was laugh. They shouldn’t have give Pryor a little more $ and he would have stayed and not bothered w/ signing Britt. 

At least it looks like they have found 3 good players in this draft w/ Garrett, Njoku and Kiser. Still tbd how well they turn out but they’ve all shown some potential.

Kizer has been horrible. 

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Kizer has been horrible. 

Yes, horrible on a horrible offense. He has some talent, just needs more development. Their top two WRs are duds, the only reliable wr options the offense has is Njoku and Duke Johnson out of the backfield. It’s impossible to truly evaluate him.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Yes, horrible on a horrible offense. He has some talent, just needs more development. Their top two WRs are duds, the only reliable wr options the offense has is Njoku and Duke Johnson out of the backfield. It’s impossible to truly evaluate him.

The problem is this is going to do damage to his development. He needed more time in college but left early and then the worst possible thing that could happen, did happen. Going to a bad team that pressed him to start early. He would've been better off being a fourth rounder that went to Green Bay, New England or even the Redskins with Jay coaching him. 

On 10/21/2017 at 12:29 PM, turtle28 said:

Oh trust me I know, Eagles fans posted so much troll material about their "haul" they got for Wentz that the thread got locked. We talk about it constantly on our board, it's a running joke.

26 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh trust me I know, Eagles fans posted so much troll material about their "haul" they got for Wentz that the thread got locked. We talk about it constantly on our board, it's a running joke.

I just don't understand that franchise? What good is a ton of draft picks if you keep using them on players like Deshone Kizer? 

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I just don't understand that franchise? What good is a ton of draft picks if you keep using them on players like Deshone Kizer? 

No idea man. Add in the fact that they traded Deshaun Watson to the Texans and are STILL ok with it, I've got no clue.

Archived