NYRaider Final Mock Draft

NYRaider

On 4/20/2021 at 4:14 AM, OnlyGlove said:

First 4 picks would get me feeling depressed.   Clearly don't see the hype or point of Parsons.

Don't particularly like Holland see him as a big nickle or strong safety.

Brown is super raw and won't be ready to see the field for a couple of years. 

Cisco can't tackle and doesn't like contact. 

I like rest of the picks. 

Parsons is an athletic freak that has the tools to be an elite LB and he's still just learning the position. 

Holland played FS at Oregon, has great instincts, and is a ball hawk. Even if he's not at FS full time he gives you flexibility as a guy that can move all around the field. 

Kolton Miller was also super raw coming out of college. You can't teach Brown's physical tools and he has one of the highest upsides for any OT in the class. 

Cisco is a ball hawk/playmaker, there's no denying his ball skills or range. He has some areas to clean up but with Holland, Heath, and Joseph on the roster he wouldn't have to play a major role in year 1. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Parsons is an athletic freak that has the tools to be an elite LB and he's still just learning the position. 

Holland played FS at Oregon, has great instincts, and is a ball hawk. Even if he's not at FS full time he gives you flexibility as a guy that can move all around the field. 

Kolton Miller was also super raw coming out of college. You can't teach Brown's physical tools and he has one of the highest upsides for any OT in the class. 

Cisco is a ball hawk/playmaker, there's no denying his ball skills or range. He has some areas to clean up but with Holland, Heath, and Joseph on the roster he wouldn't have to play a major role in year 1. 

I think cisco has huge bust potential but is worth 79/80.

6 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Parsons a good athlete but don't see him as a Mike but a Joker.  Also as a player he's in the late 1st for me. Rather go with Zaven Collins or Jamie Davis if you want that kind of player but I personally don't. 

Holland played FS early on but manly played Zone nickle and looked terrible in man and only thing that look good was tackling.

Kolton was raw but Brown is another level raw. Plays completely wild, would look worse then Parker in his rookie year.  He'd be a year or probably two away from starting.  But high upside. Doesn't fix the need for next season. 

Cisco plays like he lacks heart, I don't want a safety that doesn't want to tackle and isn't willing to get stuck in when needed.  Can take terrible angles too.  He's another player like the other two that on paper sound good but I don't think they live up to it when you watch the games.  Let's be real here, if Cisco didn't have massive flaws with interceptions and 4.30 speed he'd be a round 1 pick. 

3 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think cisco has huge bust potential but is worth 79/80.

He's definitely a boom or bust player but in the third round I'd rather swing for a guy that has a high ceiling/low floor than a low ceiling/high floor. 

23 hours ago, Turnobili said:

would love this outcome. i know parson's isn't the biggest need fit right now, but he's a top 10 talent and a legit playmaker. i think i had him atop my big board because the the BPA value there is too good to pass up

Bradley has a ton of hype as a legit DC, LB isn't our biggest need, but Parsons has a ton of versatility and you'd have to think Gus could take advantage of it.