• Wyatt Hubert, DE, Kansas State
    • Dax Milne, WR, BYU
    • Miller Forristall, TE, Alabama
    • Artayvious Lynn, TE, TCU
    • Rico Bussey, WR, Hawaii
    • Ta'Quon Graham, DL, Texas
    • Camaron Cheeseman, LS, Michigan

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Have to say, would not be thrilled with this. 

And if we don’t pick either an OT or a RB or a WR in the entire draft, but do pick a K and a LS, my head may literally explode. Those guys aren’t even the consensus best in the draft at their positions, especially Borregales, so that would just be bad bordering on terrible. 

I agree. I only added him because there was a weird love for him in the forum and of course the Hopkins hate. I'll still defend the LS ;) 

19th - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame - B: Talent is probably there, but does he have a position? If it's S, how overloaded are we?

51st - Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio State - B+/B-: This was done before the Flowers trade, so it made a lot of sense then. Not as much now. That said, if we lose Scherff it could be huge. 

74th - Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State B-: Again, this playos off JOK. There was some talent we left and possibly a QB. 

82nd - Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame 😄 Not a pick I love at all, and am hopefully wrong about. 

124th - Jamar Johnson, S, Indiana B: A talented player that can be our rotating safety. 

163rd - Tay McGowan, CB, UCF B-: I disagree with E here, and getting McGowan this late could be big. He's all over the map as far as consensus

246th - Jose Borregales, K, Miami D-: terrible. 

258th - Camaron Cheeseman, LS, Michigan (tie breaker goes to my pick) C : can't give a LS higher than that but he could be with us a long time.

So, overall, nothing stellar. A lot of "okay" picks. B- overall. 

On 4/28/2021 at 5:38 AM, MikeT14 said:

246th - Jose Borregales, K, Miami

258th - Camaron Cheeseman, LS, Michigan (tie breaker goes to my pick)

These two put this draft over the top!

I think this is a solid draft.  Davis and JOK should be starters.  Werner has a chance.  In all seriousness either the LS and K could win the job.  Then we got some guys with chances to do something.

In my opinion if you get 3 perennial starters out of a draft it is a success.  Not easy to do.  

Thanks for facilitating.

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

19th - Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame - B: Talent is probably there, but does he have a position? If it's S, how overloaded are we?

51st - Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio State - B+/B-: This was done before the Flowers trade, so it made a lot of sense then. Not as much now. That said, if we lose Scherff it could be huge. 

74th - Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State B-: Again, this playos off JOK. There was some talent we left and possibly a QB. 

82nd - Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame 😄 Not a pick I love at all, and am hopefully wrong about. 

124th - Jamar Johnson, S, Indiana B: A talented player that can be our rotating safety. 

163rd - Tay McGowan, CB, UCF B-: I disagree with E here, and getting McGowan this late could be big. He's all over the map as far as consensus

246th - Jose Borregales, K, Miami D-: terrible. 

258th - Camaron Cheeseman, LS, Michigan (tie breaker goes to my pick) C : can't give a LS higher than that but he could be with us a long time.

So, overall, nothing stellar. A lot of "okay" picks. B- overall. 

I’d be happy with that draft. I agree with the grade you gave it, it’s in the B range. 

I guess I wouldn’t take the K. That’s the only pick where I’m like how did that happen ?

That’s an F for me. We just re-signed Hopkins, it be stupid for us to take a K.