With the 129th pick in the NFL draft, the Bucs select Jaelon Darden || WR || Northern Texas

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

oh yea lol we are beyond past Watson now 😆 but i do think that Darden could work his way into taking snaps from the other guys  

Definitely could, but think this pick is about 2022. Doubt we bring AB back again and then you have TJ, Miller and Darden all competing for those #3 and #4 snaps.

I dont think we'll see much impact year one since we're so loaded at WR.

14 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Definitely could, but think this pick is about 2022. Doubt we bring AB back again and then you have TJ, Miller and Darden all competing for those #3 and #4 snaps.

Jayden mickens replacement in the return game

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed, I think he ll be involved in jet sweeps. 17 game regular season with a vertical passing offense, they are going to dress 6 WRs or more.   I would not be surprised to see Darden get over 200 snaps this season.