orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

trae young is favoriting tweets that ORL should draft him and what not. he's not favoriting any other teams. at least maybe he wouldn't leave us if he ends up being good. 

Trae/Isaac/Gordon/Hezonja is a weird core w/ no theme.

ideally for me Bamba falls to 6.  

Never forget Devin Booker lobbied the DeVos family to draft him and we took Mario instead.

Our PG’s are Augustin and Mack and quite frankly, I cringe watching both of them. At least Trae would be exciting to watch and fill a need. 

Just pray we hit the jackpot with him.

9 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Never forget Devin Booker lobbied the DeVos family to draft him and we took Mario instead.

Our PG’s are Augustin and Mack and quite frankly, I cringe watching both of them. At least Trae would be exciting to watch and fill a need. 

Just pray we hit the jackpot with him.

We either go with Bamba, Jackson Jr., Young, or Porter Jr. imo.

It seems like we are trying to go the Boston and OKC route by hiring a college coach in Sampson. The only problem is that Stevens took a no name program to back to back championships,  Donovan won back to back championships, and this dude hasn't even MADE a championship in 29 years of head coaching. All he has is ONE final four appearance to his name. Why is this dude even on our radar? Oh well, nothing to get riled up about. I should have expected nothing less. Our franchise is a laughing stock.

Edited by dtait93