orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

I like the idea of drafting bamba, matching AG, & then trying to bring Hezonja back. focus on the 2Hezonja, 3Isaac, 4Gordon, 5Bamba core. trade vuc & fournier.  

What pg are we gonna get for Vuc/Fournier? Bamba's intriguing but pg is such a glaring weakness

16 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

sign me up

I'm not down with this. We've had 3 coaches in the last 4 years we need some kind of continuity. Frank's a good coach, you don't get to 2 straight ECF by being a bad coach unless you have Lebron on your team. This team has little to no talent and on top of that half the team has been injured this year. It doesn't matter who the coach is if we can't bring in any talent. Getting rid of Frank would be a mistake imo.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I was just coming in here to ask what his deal has been.  Hopefully he helps add a few Ws to your season total down the stretch.

He's had an ankle injury that has kept him out for a while. He was a force for us defensively before he got hurt. Seemed to have 1 highlight block every game he played in. I like him