orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

6 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

elfrid went 29-9-6 lmao.. **** this team. he's gonna avg 20-6-8 now i bet

He was never gonna work here. Either he got to pad his stats with being blown out all game or he finally is taking the game more seriously after realizing he's not worth anything more than a second round pick and getting shipped to the other side of the country. If the latter is true then he needed a wake up call which was never gonna happen here.

I really feel like if we can add a good pg and 3 and D guy we can be pretty good. As of late we've  proven we can compete and that's without Gordon, Vuc, Isaac and Ross. Once Gordon, Isaac and Ross return our defense will significantly improve...we just need more juice on offense and a good point guard would do wonders to give us that.

1 - new PG, Augustin, Mack

2 - Simmons, Ross

3 - Fournier(trade?), Hezonja

4 - Gordon, Isaac

5 - Vuc, Biz, Birch

I really hope we get Young. I feel like he would be the perfect piece for our team.

On 2/15/2018 at 1:00 PM, dtait93 said:

I really feel like if we can add a good pg and 3 and D guy we can be pretty good. As of late we've  proven we can compete and that's without Gordon, Vuc, Isaac and Ross. Once Gordon, Isaac and Ross return our defense will significantly improve...we just need more juice on offense and a good point guard would do wonders to give us that.

1 - new PG, Augustin, Mack

2 - Simmons, Ross

3 - Fournier(trade?), Hezonja

4 - Gordon, Isaac

5 - Vuc, Biz, Birch

I really hope we get Young. I feel like he would be the perfect piece for our team.

I like the idea of drafting bamba, matching AG, & then trying to bring Hezonja back. focus on the 2Hezonja, 3Isaac, 4Gordon, 5Bamba core. trade vuc & fournier.