orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

i don't think it's an exaggeration to say Isaac is already among the most impactful defensive players in the league. 

starting on march 24 we have a stretch where we play PHX, BRK, CHI, ATL, NY, DAL. That 6 game period is gonna be a ****in killer. we should comfortably lose the rest of our games though.  

If the season ended now we would have the 4th worst record in the league. Assuming we would be picking 4th who do we want fellas? I see a lot of mock drafts giving us Bamba or Jackson Jr. with Bagley and Young as outliers. Just from glancing at some of the highlights Bamba and Jackson Jr. basically seem the same to me so I'd be fine with either of them and we need someone that'll be able to challenge Embiid down the line anyways. Lord knows Vuc ain't an answer for anything so if we land either of those 2 guys I'm a happy camper.

I've also kind of settled down on Young a little bit too, think I got caught up in the hype. He came back down to earth down the last stretch of the season but still put up really impressive numbers. Shot 49/36/86 with 8.7 assists/g but also averaged 5.2 turnovers/g. I don't love him as much as I did but I still do really like him as a prospect, the kid can shoot. I'm not sure if I'd prefer one of the C's or Young. Maybe I'm leaning a little bit toward a C just because I hate Vuc but PG is such a glaring need it's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...