orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

As I was driving down I-4 today and saw the Florida Hospital billboard for the 100th time that says, "Someday...We'll Slam Dunk Disease" with Elfrid's face and stupid haircut on it, I don't think they could have picked a better face for that slogan. Lol...it almost comes across like, "Yeah who knows maybe we will, maybe we won't beat diseases, ehh probably not. Someday seems like a good word." Almost like they know they're never gonna beat it. Reminds me of watching Elfrid get torched every night for the last 3 years and thinking, "ehh maybe someday he'll be good" but knowing in the back of my mind it's never gonna happen lmao

He's a more explosive Augustin and we'd finally have a facilitator. Going off Weltman's quote IT would fit that need of an off the bounce shooter. I could get behind the move as we need more shooters anyways

Edit: And we haven't have a marquee free agent come here in years either

Edited by dtait93

10 hours ago, dtait93 said:

If we can't get Young in the draft should we say F it and sign Isaiah Thomas (if the price is right) in free agency? 

nahhh i wouldn't like it personally.. Imma look at the list of FA's right now cause im curious now..

woah this FA class sucks for us. not a lotta obvious matches. Gordon 100% needs to be matched whatever the $'s are. 

23 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

nahhh i wouldn't like it personally.. Imma look at the list of FA's right now cause im curious now..

woah this FA class sucks for us. not a lotta obvious matches. Gordon 100% needs to be matched whatever the $'s are. 

Idk what point guards are available in the draft but it's easily our weakest position...I could get behind us signing IT if the price is right. We've been competing and even winning some of these last few games with a lot of guys injured, and even though our 3 point percentage was obviously inflated to start the season we seemed to have a pretty decent squad until Isaac went out then it all started crumbling.

Vogels a good coach and I think we could definitely make the playoffs if we brought IT in. Even though we wouldn't be contenders it would be fun to have a team that is atleast relevant again