orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

On November 27, 2017 at 9:58 PM, jfinley88 said:

seems like gordon is kinda pissed about his role, coach mentality, & Vuc/Evan.

edit: & saying Dipo had a favorable match up (against evan) and took advantage of it. 

Wondering if all this has anything to do with his performance tonight... I'm thinking so

Also...when the hell is Isaac scheduled to return? 

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

AG is a bad, bad man....sometimes. Ya'll couldn't unleash the beast at any point in your 9 game losing streak? :S

i think he's gonna start doing it more consistently now. he's not doing what fournier wants anymore. those dudes hate each other more than any teammates i've seen here in ORL. he's been growing more and more pissed and i think it reached it's head in that IND game. now he's just gonna play his kinda ball i think. 

22 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i think he's gonna start doing it more consistently now. he's not doing what fournier wants anymore. those dudes hate each other more than any teammates i've seen here in ORL. he's been growing more and more pissed and i think it reached it's head in that IND game. now he's just gonna play his kinda ball i think. 

Haven't watched many of our games or interviews lately, what are you seeing that makes you say they hate eachother?

On December 7, 2017 at 12:07 AM, jfinley88 said:

evan's probably gonna miss a month.

now we're down him, tross and isaac lol. 

Add Aaron with a concussion tonight lol. Even with all these injuries this team lacks so hard in talent. Also, Biyombo and Speights got to be the biggest goobers in the league lmao, so dreadful watching them on the court at the same time 

10 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Add Aaron with a concussion tonight lol. Even with all these injuries this team lacks so hard in talent. Also, Biyombo and Speights got to be the biggest goobers in the league lmao, so dreadful watching them on the court at the same time 

We're down 3 starters & our best defender lol. This season sucks. 

7 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I still can't believe Hennigan got a GM job

i still think hennigan is really good. up until martins/ownership got involved things were going really well given the circumstances hennigan was presented. he made a lot of really good moves. he's a top 10 GM in the league iyam. Mario was his biggest blunder. everything else that happened that last year and half i dont really blame him. and even Mario i dont blame him... 

3 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

i still think hennigan is really good. up until martins/ownership got involved things were going really well given the circumstances hennigan was presented. he made a lot of really good moves. he's a top 10 GM in the league iyam. Mario was his biggest blunder. everything else that happened that last year and half i dont really blame him. and even Mario i dont blame him... 

Can't say I agree. The Biz contract was/is awful, the Oladipo trade has turned out to be bad (went from Oladipo to Ross lol),  Payton is average, Mario was a bad pick as you pointed out, we got scraps for Tobias; actually less than scraps as Jennings and Ilyasova don't even play here anymore (for the better honestly), we couldn't even attract Paul Millsap in free agency or any decent free agents for that matter. There's other stuff I'm forgetting but he was plain awful imo.

His only positives to me were drafting Aaron Gordon and Oladipo, but he traded him away and he's balling in Indy.